Ch - 36. MOONLIGHT

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

How much the legend that the moon has power over the ocean and its waters, because it can play to its liking with the tide.

The elders say that this will depend on the mood of the deity.
Tonight the beautiful satellite seems to be furious and takes out all his fury against a small boat that sails on the high seas.

- What will we do? This is about to go down. - A man was trying to stand on the wooden floor that still keeps him afloat.

- They are useless, don't they know how to navigate? -The alpha in command reprimanded him.

- And do you know? - The other did not take long to answer him in a rather aggressive tone.

- How dare you speak in that tone to your emperor.- He said firm and energetic.

- Emperor?. That was funny because it's the only start that I know, his name is Xiao Zhan and you fear him, it's because of them that you run away with me, look at the brave man who was born in a golden cradle and will end his days as a miserable criminal. - At this moment he could no longer hold on to any object.

The other only opened his eyes wide. No more words came out of his mouth because everything they had told him was the truth.

Too late to regret it as the water began to cover the boat.

- Your Majesty. - Zhan quickly responded to the call.

They have arrived at the exact place where they said they had found the track

- My lord, I need you to remain calm. -The other one looked really afflicted.

- Tell me, damn it!...

- The boat where they sailed, has been wrecked.- The man bowed his head and said

Zhan could only feel how his blood began to freeze. - Are you sure it's that boat?

- That's right... Also. - The man no longer knew how to continue, what words to say.- It is necessary that you recognizes one of the bodies that we have found.

- It is necessary that you recognizes one of the bodies that we have found