Ch - 3. WHITE PEONY

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

It was an unpleasant sensation, like a prick or maybe a tingling, burning or discomfort?.

- I couldn't really describe the sharp pain I was feeling.

- Wait, at least feel something, am I still alive?

A sense of relief filled her chest. A fleeting relief, since she remembered that with her, she brought her little one.

She could hardly open her eyes and managed to be conscious. Desperation began to invade her until an unknown smell began to reassure her, it was vine (grapes) apparently from an omega advanced in age because a slight touch of wine stung her nose, it was not intoxicating, it was light and pleasant to the smell.

But something else caught her attention, some babbling accompanied by a fragrance; subtle, but wild, very attractive. It resembled the scent of roses in many ways but combined it with a few particles of her own scent. It evokes the days of children when they walked on the lotus lakes and the breeze fell on them. PEONIES! no doubt it was her pup, her little A-Yue.

She kept sniffing, until her maternal instincts revealed that he was an omega, drawing a faint smile from her.

Then she stopped feeling pain, felt peace and let go....

-Boom!

Sound that took out of that trance in which that old omega was, since she was very busy arranging the vegetables that she would later take to the market.

- Little rascal, you'll kill your mother with a scare.- She turned to see the owner of that startle.

She immediately burst out laughing, because that image was truly comical, the boy was all covered in soot.

- Honey, where have you been, just look? Come on, I'll heat up some water to give you a good bath.

- No mom, don't take it away from me, if the kids see me like that they might want to play with me.

Hearing that, she felt her chest tighten.

Since Yibo came into her life, she had been the happiest woman in the world, despite the circumstances in which fate put on her path, she barely remembers how it was that his mother on her deathbed left him in her arms.

Being an omega of very low rank, she never married, therefore the gods never blessed her with a son, but now she had the opportunity to enjoy the happiness that had been denied her.

It was a bit difficult at first, but even with her limited resources, she keeps trying to do her best.

With the little garden at home, your pup never needs a bowl of food or a hot bath let alone love, there are always hugs and kisses to spare.