Ch - 11. VANILLA TAHITENSIS

Child of the Moon
[Zhanyi -Wattpad]
•••••••••

There are dreams that become nightmares and nightmares that become reality...

That morning he woke up from that lethargy, he hadn't slept that way for a long time, after a long time he didn't have nightmares.

Well, a light fragrance on the sheets makes him feel comforting and warm. It was far from being an ordinary scent, each of its nuances seemed to be an orchestra for his olfactory sense. He could associate it with damp wood, recognizing notes of musk and amber. It was very sweet, definitely vanilla. He continued to enjoy having his nose on the blankets...

Until he remembered who that scent belonged to, getting up startled.

- Is something wrong? - One of the maids asked because he looked scared.

- No, I am fine Thank you.- He quickly stood up, to straighten his clothes and hair that was totally unkempt.

By the entrance of the room one of the eunuchs can see, with him he brought a tea that they made him drink. Yibo only grimaced when the bitter liquid made contact with his tongue.

- Does somewhere hurt? , we could call the imperial doctor. - He mentioned it as part of the protocol.

The omega denied, because he didn't think it was necessary, his neck hurt a little but it was probably from falling asleep on the desk.

Afterwards he was directed back to his quarters where a hot breakfast awaited him.

- I came as soon as I could

- I came as soon as I could. - Wang Haoxuan entered the office, with the help of Song Jiyang.

- They have already confirmed it, Xiao Ming has died, South China has a new emperor. - Xiao Zhan had received the news very early.

- Has your father found out? .- He question while he tries to take a seat.

- Last night he was so drunk, I don't think he's fit for anything. -His annoyance could be noticed.

- That bastard Xiao Lee finally has control, do you think he wants to try something again? His father was the one who kept him at bay.

- I'm sure he do, but for the sake of his neck I hope he don't dare.-  He hit the table with his fist.