Red son x Monkey King's daughter

"Let go!" You shouted squirming against the restraints.

"Stop wriggling!" Red Son shouted as he attempted to tighten the ropes around your arms.

You growled and kicked him square in the chest, throwing him back.

The bull clone tugged back on the rope around your arms tightening it to a painful degree.

Red Son got up with a glare.

"Impertinent, miserable little-" He reached for you. You spat in his face.

The bull clone stiffened then, quickly tied a gag around your mouth.

"THATS IT!" Red Son roared grabbing you by your collar.

"Red Son." A calm woman's voice made him freeze. "What's all this?"

"Ah m-mother!" Red son dropped you and stepped infront of you. "I've done it! I've finally captured Wukong's daughter!" He crowed excitedly touching a hand to his chest.

Princess Iron fan leaned around him with a mildly intrigued look.

You threw a scowl at her but this didn't faze her deadpan expression.

"I see." She mused. "And what are you planning to do with her?"

Red Son grinned.

"She's bait, but I do hope to get information from her." He threw you a evil smirk over his shoulder.

You matched his look with a scathing glare and if you weren't mistaken he flinched ever so slightly.

"Bait?" Iron Fan questioned regaining his attention.

"Mother I have recreated this!" Red Son held out a golden fillet.

Your eyes widened and your gut dropped.

Lady Iron fan's curiosity quickly  turned malicious amusement.

"With the monkey king as a slave world domination would become... foreseeable." She mused.

You thrashed against the restraints  only for the bull clone to grab the ropes. Keeping you in place.

This stole lady Iron fan's attention.

"You will have trouble getting this one to talk about his weaknesses. We will need to be prepared." She advised.

"Oh don't worry, mother." Red son assured kneeling Infront of you and grabbing your jaw in one hand. "I will  make her talk."

*Evening everyone! This is just a blurb I thought of. But if you'd like a full storyline I might do one. Let me know in the comments.*