remember me? - natasha romanoff

(I don't really like this one but I'm working on the requests so I have nothing else to post)

You sat at the very edge of the bed, looking at everyone who was infront of you and were looking right back at you. They all introduced themselves to you a few minutes before. The thing is, you did not know them, they were complete strangers.

They talked between themselves, making you more anxious. One person stood out to you, she was so quiet, red hair, and green forest eyes. She didn't talk much and kept quiet the whole time.

"Nat, come on. They said it was temporary." Said Steve but was quickly cut off by Natasha.

"And that she'll need time to get her memory back and she might even never get it back."

Steve sighed and sat down next to Natasha.

"She won't remember anything. She won't remember me. That's what scares me." Natasha said, running her hands down her hair.

"She'll remember. She has too."

"How do you know that? Huh? What if my Y/N never comes back?" Natasha huffed.

Why did you go on that mission? It was so stupid.

"Okay, we need a plan." Tony stated.

"A plan? A plan for what? She won't remember any of us and you want a plan?" Natasha answered. "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A PLAN, TONY."

The redhead took a deep breath and placed her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I yelled. I-I need her back. I need my wife back." Natasha said sadly.

"I'm sorry, I heard yelling." You said, standing out of your room.

Natasha eyed you up and down, giving you a smile. "Oh, it's nothing don't worry. Go get some rest."

You looked at everyone before turning back into the room, closing the door behind you.

"Oh my god, Nat!" You smiled, running towards the redhead and her new haircut.

Natasha chuckled as she shook her head with a huge smile on her face. "You like it?"

You hugged her before placing your hands around her neck, looking straight into her eyes. "I love it so much. You look so sexy."

Natasha laughed, grabbing your waist and pecked your lips.

"I'm serious!" You laughed. "You look extremely sexy."

"Thank you, baby." The redhead replied with a smile.

Natasha put an arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple. You guys walked to your room.

"Why don't you show me how sexy you think I am?" Natasha whispered in your ear before locking your bedroom door.

You woke up, your eyes wandering around the room.

Was that you? Was that you with Natasha?

You got off the bed and walked out of the room into the hallway. You got lost after turning left and right, so you started yelling Natasha's name.

The redhead's head shot up as soon as she heard you calling her name and ran towards your voice. She spotted you in one of the many hallway. Did you remember?

Too many questions were running through her mind. But before she had the time to ask you, you tackled her in a hug.

"I dreamed of you." You whispered against her shoulder.

Natasha smiled at your words and enlaced her arms around your waist. "You did?"

"Yeah. I think I remember... But not completely." You answered.

The redhead backed up a bit to look into your eyes. "That's okay. We'll figure it out together, yeah?"

"Yeah." You smiled before Natasha hugged you better.