babysitting - blackhill x daughter

You're Maria Hill daughter. Maria had to go in mission so she asked Natasha Romanoff to babysit you. Her and Maria are dating for a year.

Age: 3

"So, dinner's in the fridge, she just needs to take her medicine for her allergy, and give her a shower before bed, please?" Maria instructed, pulling on her tight suit.

"I can take care of a tree-year-old, Maria." Natasha smiled.

"Y/n, come and say bye to mommy!" Natasha called out, excited to babysit you.

You came running down the stairs, grinning as Maria picked you up, saying, "Y/n, baby, be a good girl for Natty, yeah?" She kissed your forehead and smiled, "Bye, my girls!"

"Bye, baby!" Natasha laughed.

The door closed and you looked at Natasha. She smiled, "Come on, Y/n/n, let's go take a bath."

Unlike other kids, you absolutely loved baths. They were even better when your mom or Natasha helped, because they always played with you.

You giggled and ran up the stairs, "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, NATTY!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that!" Natasha laughed, running after you.

You hid in your mom's room, right under her bed. Natasha saw your foot peeking out from under and gently tugged at it, pulling you out.

You squealed as she tossed you onto the bed and relentlessly tickled you.

"Natty, stop!" You laughed, squirming around.

"Are you gonna take a bath now?" She grinned, scooping you into her arms.

"Yes!" You giggled.

She took you to the bathroom, and was about to place you in the tub when you escaped her grip to run back on your mom's bed.

She sighed, "Y/n/n, sweetheart get in the tub."

You shook you head vigorously, "Uh-uh."

And stayed laying on the bed.

Natasha sighed and got up, walking back into your mom's room and scooped you back up in her arms and walked back to the bathroom, lowering you gently into the tub.

But she regretted not stepping back when you clapped the water with your little arms, excitingly.

"Y/n what the--" She was soaked from head to foot, and her clothes were sticking to her body.
"Goddamn it."

You giggled and sat still while she washed you off, and you fell asleep as she washed your h/c hair.

She found it adorable, and kissed your wet cheek to wake you up as she said, "And done, Y/n/n. Let's get out and dry you off."

You grinned and yawned as she wrapped you in your favourite green and yellow towel, taking you outside into the room and placing you back on the bed.

"Wanna wear your Hello Kitty pyjamas today?" She asked, opening your cupboard.

You nodded eagerly and she giggled, "Alright. Hello Kitty onesie it is."

Once you were dried and changed, both you and Natasha sat on the couch together, with you sitting on her lap, your head resting on her chest.

She held you close, watching as your eyes slowly closed while soft music was playing. You loved falling asleep with soft music or your mom's singing.

She didn't realise she'd fallen asleep till after she woke up in the middle of the night, with a blanket on her body and with you wrapped in her arms.

"Sweet dreams, sweetheart. Your mommy and i love you so much." Natasha whispered, kissing your hair and falling back asleep.

You were too small to understand but in a few weeks, Natasha was legally going to become your second mom. And she couldn't wait to tell you.

Happy New Year!