she wants mommy - blackhill x daughter

AGE: 1 and a half

Natasha made her way to her room, she climbed the stairs to the next floor and gently open her bedroom door. Not wanting to wake up her wife and her daughter. The room was dark, so Natasha carefully opened the curtains to let the light enters the room.

Maria was asleep in the middle of the bed. Natasha awed at the sight and moved closer to see her daughter.

Huge pillows surrounded the bed. Y/N was curled up into her mom's stomach. One of Maria's arm rested on her daughter's head. Y/N's tiny fists gripped Maria's shirt. Natasha smiled so hard at the sight of both her girls.

Natasha rounded the bed to be on her daughter's side. Brushing Y/N's hair with her fingers, Natasha took a seat on the bed and gave her a kiss on her head, where Maria's hand wasn't resting.

"Y/N." Natasha whispered softly. "It's time to wake up sweetheart." Her statement was met with a whine from her daughter, who snuggled her face back into Maria's stomach.

"Come on baby, wake up for me. Wake up for mama." Y/N whined again, her hands detaching form Maria's shirt to rub her eyes.

Natasha took this opportunity to slowly lift Y/N out of Maria's embrace and the pillow prison. "No, mommy!" Y/N whine around her dummy, extending her arms out in a grabbing motion as her mom left her reach.

"We can come back and see mommy in a minute, baby. I just need to change your diaper." Natasha whispered to her daughter but she was still half asleep so it was easy.

Seeing her daughter's eyes drop closed, Natasha took the opportunity to change her diaper and her clothes quickly.

Once her daughter was successfully changed and dressed, Natasha took her place on the bed next to her wife. Y/N was still half asleep, her tiny fingers gripping Natasha's shirt just as she previously did with Maria's. But Natasha knew she couldn't let Y/N sleep again.

By the time Natasha had changed her daughter, Maria had woken up. Sitting up to be next to Natasha, she caressed Y/N's cheek.

"Baby I need you to open your eyes for mama. Sleepy time is over now." Y/N murmured a small whine but opened her eyes anyway, her lips instantly curling into a smile at the sight of her two moms. "There's my baby girl!"

Y/N stretched her arms out to Maria, clearly wanting to be held by her. "Oh you want cuddles with mommy? Come on then my love." Natasha lifted her to Maria.

Holding her daughter close to her chest as she stroked her head. She could feel the gentle sucking rhythm as Y/N used her dummy and Maria slowly rocked her from side to side.

Y/N lifted her head and tried to look Maria in the eyes. "Mama?"

"Mama's right here baby. You wanna see her again?" She gave a big nod, so Maria gave Y/N back to Natasha. And she cuddled into her mama, her face pressing against Natasha's shirt.

"Is someone hungry?" Natasha could read her daughter so easily maybe it was because she's a spy, Maria liked to think it's maternal instinct.

Y/N whimpered, her little fists screwing Natasha's shirt into a ball. "You want milky, baby?" Y/N let out a tiny nod, her face still pressed into Natasha's chest.

"Ok, hang on a minute" Maria said before getting up and leaving the room to let her wife feed their daughter in calm.

"No! No! Mommy!" Y/N started to cry as she saw her mom leave the room.

"Hey baby, it's okay. You can see mommy in a minute." Natasha tried to calm her daughter, who was having none of it. She wailed and kicked her legs, wanting to go after her mom.

"No! Mommy! Want mommy!" She wriggled so hard that Natasha couldn't hold her properly.

"You can see mommy again in a bit, Y/N. I thought you were hungry?" Natasha quickly discarded her shirt, hoping her daughter would soon started to feed. Y/N gaze met Natasha's chest, but she didn't look for too long. She continued to cry, calling out for Maria as loud as she could.

With a sigh, Natasha picked up the phone and sent a text to Maria.

"Can you come back please? Y/N won't feed as long as you not here."

"Don't worry! Mommy is here!" Maria announced as she opened the door. Y/N started smiling when she saw her mom.

"Mommy!" She squealed. Maria sat next to Natasha on the bed. She made sure her daughter could see her.

"Do you want milky now, baby?" Y/N looked hesitant, her green eyes darted back from her mama to her mommy. "Mommy is not going anywhere sweetheart."

"I'm here baby, here you can hold my hand." Maria said, holding her daughter's hand.

Natasha rolled her eyes at her dramatic daughter as she peeled her shirt off, again.

Y/N quickly latched on as soon as the shirt met the floor, one hand rested on Natasha's skin and the other held by her other mom as she slowly drank.

Natasha and Maria's eyes were fully fixed on their daughter. They both craved this bond for as long as they could remember and looking at the baby sucking in Natasha's arms was just like a dream.

In their eyes, Y/N was perfect. She was the spitting image of the spy and everyone loved her.

Natasha stroked Y/N's head, holding her baby close to her chest. In that moment, Natasha had everyone she needed and loved all together.

"Mommy!" Maria had taken her hand away from her daughter to answer to a text from Fury, making Y/N unlatch and become mad.

Y/N whined before seeing her mommy was still here and latched back on to Natasha.