Chapter 55

Naruto's POV

The marriage ceremony is being arranged beside a lake under a clear sky and the small ground is beautifully surrounded by Sakura trees. Kiba has nobody but us to check and manage everything because of his parents being the biggest snobs I've ever seen.

"Please, be careful with the cake." I said to the people they sent to place the big cake. The cake is all white and elegantly designed. The whole decoration was classy and I could take a bit credit for being a huge help. Sai asks rushing to me,"Where is the groom?" I tell him shrugging,"You guys know better.." Sai sighs. He says being disappointed,"Kiba and his lazy ass."

I tell him stopping from rambling anymore things about the missing groom,"Don't worry we have still time to start the ceremony." Sai says thinking of the worst,"What if that bastard runs away?" I smack his arm with a frown and tell him,"Will you stop talking now?"

Sai grabs me by waist and rubs his cheek against mine. He whines like a child,"Will you be good to me for today? You damn cute bastard." I try to push him off of me and yell,"Hey! It's hot, go away." Then some noise made us turn our heads. Neji is standing right behind us and Sasuke at a distance. Both of their gazes are same. Cold but jealous.

Sai says letting go of me,"What?" Neji kept his cool but Sasuke kept glaring at Sai who was also mimicking his action. This rivalry is never going to end. Leaving both of them behind, I head to my handsome boyfriend who came along with me. He's standing there with a glass of wine in his hand leaning against the wall straight staring at me like a predator.

I touch his Tuxedo to see if it's all okay and ask him,"Where have you been?" Sasuke answers coldly gazing into my eyes,"Talking with my manager." How come my man is the most handsome one in here? Noticing my gaze, I'm sure he knew that I was planning to ravish him.

Sasuke lips turned upward with that sexy smirk of his. Sasuke says,"You could keep your eyes at me, not at that bastard." I mumble,"Jealous as ever." Sasuke brought his face closer to say,"How could I not? He's all over you."

"Sasuke!" Someone's over enthusiastic voice came to our ears. The owner of the voice was the person's who just came to my mind. Turning my head, I see Yahiko and his hands locked with a woman who seem familiar. Sasuke looked annoyed and he didn't even put effort to hide the fact.

Sasuke asks,"Why are you here?" Yahiko answers smugly,"I am an honoured guest just like you." The woman who looks like a porcelain doll put no effort to introduce herself to us. Noticing the cold silence between us who are constantly glancing at each other,"Ohh! This is Konan, my friend."

I extend my head out of politeness, so did the beautiful looking woman. The gesture we made didn't help to break the awkwardness between us or maybe it's just me who's feeling this way. Yahiko asks out of nowhere,"So, how is Itachi?" Sasuke sent him a glare wasting no more seconds. I chuckle nervously telling him,"This is no good time to talk about him."

Yahiko speaks acting oblivious about it,"Why not? He used to be my dear friend." He put pressure to the last two words. I try to calm the hot headed Sasuke down giving his hand a little squize. I tell them,"Be right there, I'll come back with some wine." The time I came back Yahiko was still grinning foolishly while Sasuke had that scowl on his face.

Ino came rushing to me. Seems like my help is needed now. She says taking some seconds to breath,"Come with me. It's chaotic there." I sigh. When did I become their mom?

I turn to Sasuke kissing him on the cheek and tell him,"I'll have to go now." I heard Sasuke mumbling something but couldn't catch what he said. Ino says as we are heading to the farm house situated at the corner,"Sasuke is as feisty as ever." I chuckled before speaking,"Is he?"