3| Resentment

After an hour of drinking, everyone was completed wasted, especially Beomgyu, who had finally gone back to his usual annoying and bratty self.

"God, you're so fucking cute." Beomgyu sighed, leaning close to Taehyun’s face, his breath reeked of alcohol but Taehyun didn’t seem to mind.

"You're cuter." Taehyun said, slowly dragging his hands up Beomgyu’s chest, feeling him up a bit and settling his arms around Beomgyu’s neck.

He slowly got up and planted himself on Beomgyu’s lap, straddling his hips, legs on either side of him. Taehyun rested his forehead against Beomgyu’s, breath fanning his face.

"I could kiss you."

"Then do it."
Beomgyu leaned forward and captured Taehyun’s lips with his own. Taegyun’s lips were soft and plump, fit perfectly against his mouth. Beomgyu licked over Taehyun’s lip, asking for entry and Taehyun happily obliged. Taehyun grabbed a fist of Beomgyu’s hair, tugging lightly and Beomgyu groaning.

This eventually led to a heated make out session, both of them ravishing each other like it’s their last meal, Taehyun occasionally grinding down against Beomgyu, both of them moaning at the contact.

By then Soobin decided it was a good enough to start getting back home, not wanting to stay and watch Taehyun and Beomgyu almost fuck each other on the booth seats.

He had sobered up by the time they left the club, his head still pounding from a headache though. He helped Hueningkai drag Beomgyu out the club, latching himself into Taehyun and refusing to let go.

"Ahhh I miss him." Beomgyu cried, pouting and still struggling against Soobin and Hueningkai’s grip on him.

"You just saw him, shut up." Heuning had sobered up by now after all Beomgyu's moaning, annoying him out of his drunken state.

"Gosh, how close does he stay." Soobin huffed, carrying Beomgyu felt like a work out.

"Let's just get a cab for him, it'll be easier." Heuning suggested.

Once they had gotten themselves a taxi, they placed Beomgyu inside, Heuning Kai going with him. Soobin called his driver who came to pick him up.

The car ride felt lonely, he was already missing his loud and obnoxious friends.

He trudged into his house, slowly making his way up the spiralled staircase and towards his room. He plopped down on the bed, the duvet feeling overly comfortable after the night of getting wasted. After a while of staring at his ceiling (his favorite pass time) he managed to haul himself up and stumbled to the bathroom.

He washed his body, drank some water and brushed his teeth. By now he was completely sober, he hadn't drank that much anyways, not feeling in the mood to have a massive hangover in the morning.

He finally made his way back to his bed, switching off his lights and closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"So... you and Taehyun?" Heuning Kai teased, pouting his lips and making kissing noises while wiggling his eyebrows.

Beomgyu hid his face in his hands, "What did I do-"

"You guys basically had sex in front of everyone, you were eating each other’s faces off,” Soobin explained with a laugh.
He had begun to feel comfortable around them, throwing teasing insults here and there.

"Really?" He couldn't seem to remember anything that had happened, though he wish he could have so he could relive it in a fantasy.

The boys were seated in the lecture hall, right at the back, when they noticed two boys come in. One scanning the room for a bit, before running to the back and the other boy just following him.