authors notes and whatever

So...it's over?

I never expected it to get so many views, I'm sitting here with over 2k, I'm so thankful, watching people vote and comment, its made me feel so happy.

I feel, as this was my first ff, I have a lot of room for improvement. I would like to continue writing, so I have many books to cringe at when I turn 30.

I didn't really get to do the whole, Forbidden lovers theme...kinda sad I rushed it. But, the enemies to lovers, omfg, so proud!!!

I'm writing 3 books rn, I'll give short descriptions of each.

Evergreen <yeonbin>

Soobin is constantly moving towns with his best friend, never staying long enough to make friends or let out any of his secrets.

But what happens when he befriends a coworker, who happens to introduce him to his cousin, who makes it his mission to find out more on the strange man...

Where do we stand? <minsung>

Jisung returns back from Malaysia after 3 years, while introducing himself to Felix's, his best friend, new step-father and step-brother, he realises that his best friend, is now related to his first love?

Middle class <yeonbin>

Yeonjun's dad, a rich businessman, is tired of him sleeping around with random women, ruining his reputation, so he sends him to work for a friend, in a pet shop, earning minimum wage...

The owners son doesn't like his cocky attitude, worse yet, he is forced to live and attend school with Soobin...what could possible happen next?

I doubt anybody is going to take the time to read this section, but thank you, honestly, genuinely, seriously, thank you.

I hope you all enjoyed Forbidden Fruits. Because I know, I did.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

My final update under this title.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙨 {ʸᵉᵒⁿᵇⁱⁿ} 🎉