CHAPTER 19: MY WOMAN

Leonidas sees red as he grabs the neck of the woman who was cleaning the table in his study. She is a woman, but she is not Kharis.

The woman's eyes bulge out of her eye sockets, as she cries for mercy. Releasing her neck, she drops to the ground, coughing hard.

"Where is the woman who usually cleans this study?"

"I was relieved of my initial position and asked to clean this study."

"Where was your initial station?!"

"Lord Leonidas' chambers."

In a matter of seconds, Leonidas storms out of the study and barges the door to his chambers open, earning shrieks from the women. His eyes find Kharis' surprised ones immediately, his anger subsiding for a second.

"Everyone leave us," he commands, making the ladies rush out.

Gisella grabs Kharis' arm, but the young woman removes it. "I'll be fine Gigi."

"Come back alive."

"I'll try."

Her friend nods, heading out with the other women.

Kharis has seen Leonidas' red eyes before, but that does not change the fact that she is frightened by the wearh standing inches away from the door. They were almost done cleaning his chambers too!

Will he hurt her? He said he needs her, but she can still be used while she is hurt.

"Speak. Freely" he says, taking a step towards her, shutting the door to his chambers.

"You have made me the topic of discussion among all humans with what you've just done."

"I do not give a damn."

"I do"

"I'll kill them"

He will kill all the humans in this manor? This wearh is certainly mental.

Kharis feels her anger rising, "That's how low our lives mean to you yes?"

"Kharis-"
"I have nothing to say to you,"

"You will listen to me"

"I will not."

"I almost choked the life out of the woman in that study"

Kharis feels her heart drop, she hopes Stella is okay. All of this is her fault.

"God, Stella-"

"I can do the same to you, but have no mercy."

"Go right ahead and take my life. Arne was right."

"Do not mention that thing here-"

"You're just a bloodthirsty-"

Kharis gasps, as her back is slammed against the wall, Leonidas pressing her against it, his arm tight around her waist.

"You will shut your mouth and listen to me," he warns, glaring at her.

The woman does not reply, breaking eye contact with him.

"First you're sick and now you switch stations? Stop behaving like a child-"

"I'm doing both of us a favor-"

"I said shut up. Remember your promise? You owe me your blood"

"Then feed on me and leave! Drink my blood till my heart stops-"

Leonidas smashes the wall beside her head with his fist, startling her. Kharis looks up at him, the fear written on her face is not helping matters, but she is finally quiet.