Thirty - five | Love Me

"You did really good

"You did really good." I say while I drag a very drunk and beat-up Luke into our hotel room. He has his arm draped over my shoulder and his head hanging low.

I am so shocked that I was able to pull Luke off the field, into his car, drive his car and carry him into the hotel. I guess I am stronger than I look. It's probably all that heavy lifting I do at the law firm by carrying stacks of paper work to my boss.

The lacrosse game went down exactly how I imagined it to. I just watched Luke struggle to breathe and get the ball from an equally drunk Atlas, Dylan and Diego. Atlas and Dylan were on a team since they both played lacrosse for their high school while Diego and Luke were on a team. Diego played fairly good for someone who barely played lacrosse. I can't say the same for Luke.

Atlas and Dylan obviously won the game. Dylan did mention that Atlas and him were good at lacrosse, but I was not expecting them to be that good while being drunk.

However, it was pretty funny watching Luke struggle to get the ball. He almost passed out at one point. He even took the mini bottle of tequila that I stole from the mini fridge in our hotel room since it will "help him" win.
News flash: it didn't.

"No, I didn't. If I did do good, I would have won." He says, trying to walk on his own. I let him do so and he nearly trips over himself again as he tries to take his shoes off. I stand here quietly, watching him with a smirk on my face as I kick off my heels. "Twenty to almost one is a really good score for someone who never plays lacrosse," I say, going to the bathroom to take off my makeup and change into my pajamas.

Luke did eventually get the ball from Atlas. Atlas was too drunk to even bother getting it back so he just stood there with Lara and I while we watched Luke throw the ball at the net. I had my hopes up until the ball bounced off the side pole and hit him straight in the face. That's when I called the game quits.

Luke walked off... no, Luke was dragged off the lacrosse field with a busted lip and a bloody nose that I have already cleaned up.

I walk back into the room and he is still struggling to take his shoes off so I climb into the bed, fixing the pillows and blanket. Once his shoes are finally off he unbuttons his dress shirt and completely takes it off.

My eyebrows shoot up as I admire him... shirtless. Holy moly! Luke is shirtless!

I don't even try hiding the fact that I'm staring at him, seeing him zoned out as he messes with his neat hair. He has a freaking six-pack. I mean, obviously he has a six-pack. He basically lives at the gym. Why am I surprised he has a six-pack? Oh my god, I can't stop staring at his six-pack and i quickly notice a little tattoo peaking under his dress pants. His eyes meet mine and his eyebrows shoot up. "Want me to strip the rest of the way for you, love?" He asks and my eyes widen. Well, of course I do.

"No, but what's that?" I respond quickly as I point at his tattoo. His eyes drop to where I'm pointing. "Oh!" He unbuttons his pants, pulling down the waistband to show me the tattoo. Come on, Luke, pull your pants lower. Don't stop there, but he does. I guess he's not drunk enough to completely take off his pants.

Finally, I'm able to see the tattoo of four stars of different sizes right by his right hip bone. He's also giving me a very visible view of his V.

"I'm uncomfortable." He says, walking away from me. No! Ah, never mind, he's already gone and all I can think about is the four stars. The four hot ass stars. "Okay, I'm comfortable." He comes back in with nothing but grey sweatpants and white socks. He climbs onto the bed, looking directly at me as I lay down.

He tucks the blanket I am wrapped in and I giggle. "Kiss-kiss." He says, leaning forward and placing a few light kisses on my forehead and cheek. He climbs on top of me with a light laugh. Well, he isn't exactly on top of me. He is more on the side of me, but he is heavy. He rolls too close to the edge and falls onto the ground. "Frick frack frick!" He groans.

This guy can get punched in the face and barely winch but he falls off the bed and whines?

I uncover myself and scoot off the bed to see him lay there motionless. He stares up at me and doesn't say anything. "You okay?" I ask as I bend down next to him and in an instant, he throws an arm around me, pulling me the rest of the way down.

"Luke!" I scream out of shock. "You're so pretty." He says, turning us around so he's on top. His left leg comes between my thighs as he keeps me under him. He begins kissing my cheek, making his way down my neck. "Luke," I mumble, feeling his soft lips touch me in all the right places. "We can't lay here. It's hard." That's what she said. No, Indra!

He stops kissing me and slides his hand under me before he stands up with me in his arms. He tosses me back onto the bed. Jeez, not so hard.

He climbs back on top of me, continuing with what he was doing. Placing his kisses everywhere and I want to tell him to stop. I want to tell him this isn't right, but I can't.

His lips kiss and pull at my skin. I lift my head, giving him more space as he makes his way down to my collar bone and back up my neck. His cold hand comes to my neck and the other one stays on my waist. His breath hits my bare skin which sends electricity throughout my body. "Luke, stop." He doesn't, he instead moves his lips to my chest, placing kisses everywhere. "Luke, this ain't right."

"I'll make it right." His kisses get faster and more passionate. My hands are on his bare shoulders and every few seconds they creep their way behind his neck and into his hair. I feel his hand going down to my hip, holding me down. "Kiss me again." He says drunkenly in between kisses.

Yes, I've shared a few kisses with Luke. None of which I had been completely sober or meant. I guess this time the tables have turned. "Kiss me until the alcohol on my lips intoxicates you." A moan escapes my lips.

Panic surges through me and I immediately make him stop. "No. Ah, fuck." I sit up quickly, slamming my palm against my forehead. Gosh, what was I thinking?

Luke sits on the bed a little away from me as he catches his breath. "So... do you want me to continue?" He asks and my instant response is to throw a pillow at him. "You're really going to throw a pillow at a guy who wears glasses." He says, throwing the pillow onto the floor before he climbs on top of me again.

My body moves back until he's hovering over me. The smell of alcohol on his breath is tempting, but not enough. "You've had enough." I say, placing my hands on his chest as barrier between us. "Have I?" He questions, his smile grows.

"Yes, you have." He sighs, but doesn't climb off me. He just... looks at me and it's making my heart race. His eyes wander all over my face so quickly that it's hard to figure out where he's looking exactly. "You're so pretty." He says. "Sober speak drunk." He pauses and try's to start over. "Or is it drunk speaks soberly?"

He leans on one arm, bringing the other to my face to move a strand of my hair. "You're so beautiful." He kisses my forehead once again. "I think I like you." My face drops when he says that. "Do you like me too?"

"I do," I nod.

"I won't remember you saying this. Remind me when I'm sober." He places his head on my chest, mumbling a song while falling asleep. I love drunk Luke.

But I love sober Luke even more.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A/N
This is such a short chapter