Chapter 13: Anniversary

~skip to February 17th (Friday)~

When I get home from school, I start packing immediately. I'm spending the night at Cherry's tonight. Soda's gonna drive me, and I also put him in charge of watching my fur baby.

"Ready to go?" Asks my brother.

"Yes," I say. I sling my duffel bag over my shoulder.

On the ride there, Soda gives me some dating advice. We pull up to Cherry's house, and I say goodbye to Soda.

I walk up to the front porch and ring the doorbell. Cherry opens the door, pulls me inside, presses me against the wall in the hallway, and kisses me passionately.

"I missed you." She says while playing with my hair.

"But we just saw each other a little over an hour ago at school, silly!"

"Any minute without you feels like an eternity!"

"You're so cute!" I say, and then I give her a peck on the cheek. "So, are your folks home?"

"Nope. And they won't be home until tomorrow afternoon."

"Lucky for us!"

~Time skip~

Cherry and I are sitting on her bed. I'm braiding her hair while we talk.

"So I've been thinking about my sexuality." Cherry states.

"Have you figured out a label yet? Not that you even need one."

"Yes. I'm bisexual with a preference for girls."

"Cherry, that's awesome! I'm really happy for you!"

"So, Lav, do you want to do our gift exchange?"

"Of course."

"I want you to open mine first." Cherry hands me a rectangle box that is sort of flat. I open it up and see a very detailed drawing of me.

"Oh, Cherry! It's beautiful! You really are talented!"

"I'm glad you like it, love."

"Here's mine." I give her my gift. I feel kinda lousy now because she out-gifted me big time.

"Lavender, I literally was gonna buy some new colored pencils this week. Thank you so so much!" Cherry kisses me.

~time skip~

I sit down on Cherry's lap and kiss her with passion.

"Well, it looks like someone wants attention."

I giggle as she picks me up and carries me over to her bed.

We start making out, and Cherry adds tongue. She places her hand at the bottom of my shirt and asks for permission before feeling me up. It's not long before she's taking off my shirt and unclasping my bra.

"You're so beautiful," Cherry mumbles before she starts giving me hickeys all over.

Cherry looks deeply into my eyes and asks, "Do you want to go further?"

I shake my head no and say, "Not today. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, love. No pressure." She says with a genuine smile.

We return to making out. But this round, I'm feeling her up. I remove her shirt and bra and give each of her beautiful breasts some attention. Cherry's boobs are much bigger than mine. They're so pretty.