Home

Your POV
Um Germany what are you doing.  Stop it. Wh-what! *CRASH* What kind of dream was that? Ugh, I feel so dirty thinking that. I look around my room. It's pretty basic, the wall were light lavender with white flowers all around. My library was full of random books, and a relatively large wardrobe was overstuffed with clothing's of every kind. My white desk was littered with a bunch of junk... yeah I should probably clean it one day, meh not today. I soon left the comfort of my king size bed, it was overflowing with cushions, blankets and stuffed teddy-bears. The cold hit me like a wall of bricks.  I walked strait toward my little balcony and opened the door to go out, the fresh air was a real blessing for me. My white nightdress was floating in the wind while the birds were chirping.  The view of the backyard was wonderful. Walking back into the room, I stopped by the wardrobe and grabbed a random t-shirt and shorts. Who cares I'm home, yay. As I reached the bathroom, my cell beeped telling me I had a message. I looked at my bed, where is my cell!! ARGH! I launched myself in the heap of flush throwing everything to the ground. WHERE IS IT!!! *CLUNK* Great it's on the floor. Finally... I sighed in relief.  I looked at the message, Prussia. What does he want? "Hey (y/n) what are you doing?", I quickly wrote back "Taking a shower." Before I could get back up he answered "Canna I join?", I felt like throwing the phone out the window. God how immature is he? "No" I sent back. With that being said I went to go take my shower.

~Time skip provided by Sweden's IKEA furniture~

As soon as I was finished, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hey Finland, what's can I  have for breakfast?"

"Oh(y/n), it's already lunchtime. Iceland is coming over." With that being said I went back upstairs, with a bag of chips and six bottles of Fanta. As soon as I got back I jumped on the bed and watched my series (adventure time and the seven deadly sins).

~hours later~

Hahaha, that was so ridiculous, haha. Oh god. Make it stop, my sides hurt. All of a sudden the door busted open. Ack Sweden. "Hey bro...what can I do for you?". He starred at me, and shooks his head. Suddenly Denmark jumped in and landed on the bed. "Let's watch adventure time. YEAH!" Sweden looked at us with a desperate face. Meh don't care. Soon I fell asleep with Denmark next to me. Tomorrow I'm going to go to England's tea party, hope it will go well. And with that I passed out.