Horror Movies

Third person's POV
Germany and (y/n) rang America's doorbell. An overly excited American greeted them. "Everyone is here. Great. So here is the plan. Tonight we watch horror movies and we could do a huge sleepover and then tomorrow morning we get stuff ready for the halloween party. It will be a blast. Oh I have all your costumes as well no need to worry. The hero got you covered." Germany looked up and handed America his horror movie "Okay vhy did you vant us to bring over our horror movies at such a busy time?"
"I though we could compare different styles,bro!"
There was 13 countries including you: Spain, England, New Zealand, Canada, France,Germany, America, Norway, Italy, Russia, China, Japan and you. France chose to speak and explain to Germany how America's mind works:" Oh non, I though we were going tp prove how weird these horror movies really are." At that moment Italy made his appearence from the green egg chair, "I like this game, can we watch the movie I brought over first please can we?" Most of the other countries were laughing at the proposition. Germany looked shaken up. "I vouldn't laugh like you. Those movies contain alot of naked woman and entrails."
"Quite a bloody mess, no?" Asked the Brit.
"Si, we can't-a have horror without entrails."
Everyone eyes widen in fear from the tiny country's comment.
Your POV
China tried to put his disk in next only his was a CD and not a DVD. It actually turned out to be a zombi movie. "Buwahahaha. This movie os hilarious." Screamed America.
"Well we are working on supernatural movies ~ aru."
"Uh there is an evil entity behind you China." Freaked out England.
"Who's next?" I asked. All eyes we turned to the TV. Shit it's Japan's turn. Italy jumped in my arms. We watched with anticipation. Then... BOO the ghost popped out. "AAAAHH!" Italy and I screamed.
"Ja, Japan's movies do create a dark anxious poop." Germany explain.
"Thank you. I put arot of effort."
"Yes but you have to act like a hero. If a head comes out of the TV push it back in. Or when you see a blurry picture don't freak out. And if you get weird phone calls, break your phone. Like this." Crack "It's easy!". Everyone in the room sweatdropped. Where did that stage come from? We kept on watching. America was clutching a pillow while Italy and I were hiding under a fort of blankets and pillows. Canada's movie featured a cage full of pancakes and bears. Next up was Germany. The whole movie was about jugs and vampires. "I can't focus with all of those boobs and gay guys" sighed France while the rest of us looked at him and asked "Seriously?".
"Ja, sorry." He excused himself as he rubbed the back of his head. Cute, he's all flustered.
France POV
(y/n) was hiding from those horrible movies. I just wanted to pick her up and tell her that everything will be alright. Finland put his movie next. My eyes! Millions of naked santas running around. (Y/n) turned around "Finland, I can't look at you like before. This is so creepy. What came over you?" All he could manage for an answer was an ackward laugh. England refused to play his movie but he did ask for India's horror movie. It was so freaky weird the knight was about to kill when all of a sudden... he broke out into a dance. Talk about weird. "What was that?" Asked (y/n). We looked at each other and raised our shoulder in defeat. Lastly was America's movie. This is going to be good. Basicly it's this chef accompagnied by a blond and an useless guy killing zombies. No surprise here. Stereotypical american movies. "Zhat was the lamest movie yet. I hope you are happy that you wasted my time!" I screeched.
"Shush France. Italy and (y/n) fell asleep. SLEEPOVER TIME. PILLOW FIGHT." screamed America which woke up the two sleeping nations. England threw a pillow at Ametica to quiet him but it accidentaly hit mon amour in the face. "You okay sunflower?"
"Yes, too tired to react. Come on Italy lets find somewhere a bit more calm to sleep."
"Vee~"
"England it's not nice to hit sunflower. Da?"
We were all shaken with fear. An evil aura surrounded him and his pipe grew out of nowhere. I screamed in horror. This is even more horrifing then all the movies combined.