New Years

Your POV
Why didn't I stay home? Next to the warm fire. But nooo. I had to stay up to see the fireworks and the first sunrise of the year. But at least I'm with a few friends and Germany. I so wanted to be next to him, but he was already pretty crowded with Italy, Japan, the bad touch trio. I sighed and waited a bit longer. I looked at my watch it indicated 11:46. Okay I can do this after that I'll sleep a few hours then wake up again and then sleep for a month. That sounds like a great plan.
"Hey (y/n)!"
"Hello France. Wouldn't this better if we could see the stars in the sky? Kinda sad that we are in a city."
"You can always find stars elsewhere and not necessarily in the sky."
"True..."
"I got a few fireworks from my home." Called Japan that was carrying some small fireworks.
I ran towards him and grabbed a few to help him out. We set up a bucket with water in case there was a fire. Knowing Prussia we would need a pool. We all grabbed a few and set them off during the time of the wait. Italy was freaking out every time a firework was too close to him. It was soon going to be midnight and a few firework were already exploding in the sky.
"Vee~ (y/n) did you know if hou kiss the person you like now you'll be with them forever."
"Ehhh! I don't think I have the guts to do it."
"Come on!"
He dragged me towards Germany that was completly wasted with the BTT. How am I not surprised, germans are known for drinking alot during St. Silvester aka New Years Eve.
"Uh Germany... how are you feeling?"
"Gut und du?"
"Fine." Without warning I kissed his cheek. I was dying out of embarasment.
"(Y/n)?" Germany called out
"Yes?"
"You missed." He said with a smirk. I will die happy knowing that I kissed Germany (he asked me). I leaned in to reach his lips while he was doing the same. At least he seems a bit more conscious compared to last time. A second set of fireworks erupted, well just for me and Germany. But who can blame me. His arms snaked around my waist to pull me closer. As soon as we parted I felt breathless. Germany still kept his arms around my waist and I felt in such peace and security.