7 minutes in heaven: part 1

Germany POV

I woke up this morning with a huge back pain. At least (y/n) was comfortable. I went downstairs and got some coffee. Before I could even take a sip of my cup, the phone started to ring. 

"Hallo, who is this?" 

"HEY DUDE IT'S ME! AMERICA!! I'M HAVING THIS KICK ASS PARTY TONIGHT! YOU HAVE TO COME! OH AND BRING (Y/N)."

Before I could answer America already hung up. Ugh this is going to be a long day. After the coffee was in my system I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Not long after (y/n) came down the stairs  rubbing her eyes. 

"Good morning." 

She was so adorable when she was still waking up.  I was blushing so hard that I kept my eyes on my pan.

"Guten Morgen."

"Want a hand?"

"That would be very enjoyable." 

"Alright." We started cooking, while I was taking care off the sausages (y/n) was dealing with the bread and the eggs. We sat down at the table and started to munch on the food. 

"Uhm America just called, he wanted to let us know that he's throwing a party tonight and we have to go."

"We have to? Well it is America where talking about."

"*cough cough* Yes we'll see how it's going to turn out." 

"True, haha." Once we were done eating we did the dishes. 

"Hey Germany I should go back home. I bet my brother is worried sick since I didn't tell him I would be gone so long."

"I understand, well we'll meet up at America's party. I.. lch lie... Ich liebe. Never mind. Well see each other tonight."

"Oh alright, if you say so. Well I better be off."  Just before (y/n) could leave  I grabbed her shoulder and turned her so I could give a quick peck on her forehead. And then I let her go. She was blushing a lot and so was I. She slowly went for the door and said a soft "I love you" before leaving.

~time skip provided by Germany picking dandelions~ 

Your POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" I asked Finland and Sweden

"No thank you , we'll spend sometime as a family." Finland responded.

"It's your loss." yelled Denmark" More booze for me."

We soon left for America's house. Mostly everyone was already there and some countries were already drunk. 

"Dudes you are so late! You missed so much but whatever drink drink drink!"

Was he serious? He knows that when everyone is drunk there are more risks of fights. Sigh well I went to join Germany, Japan and Italy. I wanted to scare a bit Italy so I jumped from behind him. He jumped up and started to cry thinking that Britain was going to kill him. 

"Hahaha. So sorry Italy I didn't think that you would start crying."

"Vee that was mean (y/n)!"

"Sorry !"

The four of us were really enjoying ourself until the big-mouth opened his , well big mouth. 

"Dudes lets play 7 minutes in heaven. Everyone put an object in the bag." America yelled. When he came up to us Germany used his body to block America from pushing the bag in my face. 

"I refuse that we participate!" Germany strongly said.

"To late broha I already took an object from you and (y/n)  and put it in the bag. Kesesese, you don't need to thank me."

Germany looked so mad. I bet he really wanted to kill him, hey what are siblings for. America went towards Japan who placed his hand in the bag and pulled out a cat plushy. How cute its Japan with Greece. While Greece waited in closet for a super shy Japanese men. Once the doors clossed the situation returned to it's usual self. Everyone was drinking and having a blast. From time to time we would keep an eye on the closet to see if something going to happen. Seven minutes passed by like a flash the two men came out blushing. Turkey came running towards the two of them and started to argue with Greece. America was running around the room with the bag trying to find his next victim. He walked to Romano and shoved the bad in his face.

"What-a are you doing bastardo!"

"Just pick an item dude."

As Romano was acting well like Romano he picked out a tomato out of the bag. He started to cuss so much that Japan put his hand on Italy's ears while Germany did the same with my ears. Of course the only person who put a tomato in bag would be Spain. It was hilarious, Spain looked so pleased while Romano was fuming either from anger or embarrassment, or maybe it's both. When they were in the closet we heard yelling and then silence... we didn't say anything or move we didn't know what to do. It was really awkward. When it was time we opened the door and saw Spain deep kissing Romano. When they both noticed that we could see them Romano became so red it made us all laugh.

Next was England who was paired with Liechtenstein. They were so adorable together but knowing that England was a true gentlemen I bet that nothing happened but seeing Switzerland getting angry was so funny. 

Afterwards it was Hungary and Austria, I bet Austria didn't tempt anything. Well he doesn't see what's in front of him, like Hungary's feeling for him. And I guess Hungary didn't tell him when she got the chance because she's afraid that it won't go as planned.  

America decided it was his turn and he had a little tiny teacup. England by now had accidentally taken a sip of alcohol. It was so difficult to get him in the closet but America slung him over his shoulder like he was nothing. Unbelievable right. It was getting very late by now and I was cuddling in the couch in the arms of Germany. America was acting like a child after leaving the closet. He happened to kiss England. But sadly he was still holding on to the bag. He waltzed up to me and I slipped my hand in the bag I was desperatly trying to find the object that Prussia stole from Germany. Then I felt something soft and silky. As I pulled it out it was a ... rose. No n-ooooo! It can't be...

"Dude you got Francy pants!"

"I told you not to call me that !" he screeched.

I started to squeeze Germany's hand fearing that if I let it go I may never see him again.

"Shall we go in my cherie."

NOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!

France's POV

Yes finally she'll be mine all mine, Oh hon hon hon hon!

"Shall we go in my cherie."