April fools: Dirndl

Your POV
I was sleeping peacefully, when I suddenly hear some obnoxious noise downstairs. Against the will of my pillows and blanquets, I left the comfort of my loyal friends to go into the unknown. I have to admit I wasn't ready to be greated by Dennark wearing only an apron and bunny ears. "So how do I look? Sexy right!"
"Wrong!" I said as I made an X with my arms. 6 cardboard boxes were on the table. One of then had my name. I opened it and spotted a letter.
Dear (y/n),
As you know today is April fools day.
Seriously? I thought I had more time to get ready. Why am I always pranked. Sigh.
We have provided you with a costume. Please wear it, and you're not allowed to wear anything under it (or else you'll be punished) today and come to the park. If you choose not to come the embarassing picture will be posted online.
I take out the picture that was attached with the letter. OH MY GOD! I was only wearing a tank top that was riding upward showing off my stomach, I was lucky that my breast were still hidden under the tank top, but we could still see my black lace panties. The blanket was nowhere to be seen, I must have pushed it away that night, since it's been quite warm these past few days. I was also cuddeling with the teddy bear that Germany gave me when I had the cold. This is horrible. What kind of pervert goes in a bedroom and takes these kinds of pictures! I felt eyes all of a sudden on me. "Show me your picture!" Said Denmark as he tried to grab my picture. "NO! Who did this!"
"I don't know but I find my picture really cute!" Piped up Finland. My brother standing right behind him had a really dark aura emitting from him. I was able to see the picture. It was basicly the two of them snuggelingtogether with the dog... wow! No surprise there. I looked back at the box and then at the picture. Sigh. Great so what is the stupid costume? I took it out of the box. No please! Anything but that! Utterly defeated I took the costume and headed back to my room. I slipped on the Dirndl. ( FYI: Traditional german dress). It was horrible. My breast were about to pop out. If I moved in anyway everyone could see my underwear. Thats it I don't care about the punishment. I'm going to put some skin tight and make sure they're not see through. I added the white knee high stockings and black flats. I din't bother with my hair. I went in my dresser and started to toss clothes out. Where did I put those throwing daggers Belarus gave me. I really should clean this from time to time. I left the room empty handed. My fave was red. I don't know if it was from embarassement or anger. This was already plenty embarrasing. Denmark's whistling wasn't helping. If Germany saw me in this I'll go bury myself alive. I left my sanctuary aka my room. Walking down the stairs was horrible. I was glad no one could see anything it was their imagination I was afraid of. I swear I'm going to gouge out every eyeballs that looks at me!
"(Y/n), wh't are you wearing?"
Asked my brother.
"A stupid costume that I hate."
"Your going?"
"Wow I didn't know you were so smart Einstein!"
I didn't mean to sound rude but I could feel a breeze down south and it was not enjoyable.
"Wait!" He said. I stood in place he came back with his favorite sword.
"Sweden are you sure it's a good idea to give (y/n) a sword." Finland asked in a sheepish voice.
"I would be a fool not to." He answered.
I took the sword out of its sheath. "This will do!" I exclaimed as I tied it around my waist."I'm going!" I muttered under my breath, ready to seek out the threat.
"Wait for us!" I saw Denmark, Iceland and Norway coming with me. On the way Denmark wanted to make some braids. I didn't know he was this good at making them. My (h/c) was in two neat braids on my back. Now I really looked like a german girl. I just hope that Germany won't see me like this. For the others, I have a way to keep them silent. I grabbed the hilt of the sword. And if I need to, it could be permanent. We soon reached the park. My plan was to stay hidden and wait, but nooo, Denmark dragged us to the center of the park near the plaza. "(Y/n)? Is that you aru?"
"China? Where are you?" I turned around to find my partners gone and myself all alone. I heard the noise of twigs snapping and turned around. China was standing there in a chinese dress and his hair was down. He looked so girly, and that super cute. "I see you also got a letter aru."
"Yup. Have an idea who sent it?"
"No." Before we could keep talking we heard a small Kolkolkol around us.
"Uh? Russia is that you?"
"Da." He answered as he poped out of the man hole.
"What are you doing in there? Come out."
"Niet, sunflower. It is most humiliating."
"Hey dudes! There you guys are!" Yelled America running towards us in an apron and bear ears. I almost had a nose bleed. Keep it together, you can do it. "Wow (y/n), China you look smoking hot!"
"I would advise you to keep that in your head if you don't want to die!" I said in a monotone voice while holding the hilt of the sword. He nervously laughed and backed away. "Russia peeking at (y/n)'s underwear?"
Russia's pipe materialised in his hand, "Niet."
"Do you know who did this aru?"
"Uh no but I saw England and France fighting at the plaza. Follow the hero!" He said as he led us to our destination. Russia came out of the hole to reveal a yellow dress. I kept my mouth closed fearing his wrath. We weren't far because I could already their screams. I huge cloud of suat engulfed the both of them as they were fighting. I coughed loudly to tell them we were here. They both looked up, I put a habd on my hil and asked "So?...". Before I could anything else France was running towards me. He was 99% naked the 1% was the grape leaf that was replaced with rose. HHe also had some very cute cat ears. His hands were outreached ready to grab me. My reflexes weren't fast enough to dodge or attack him. Luckily Russia swung his metal pipe in France's face making him fly away.
"Wow a home run!" Whistled America.
"You fools! France a has the bloody pictures!" I don't know what first came to my mind but it was either, Oh my gosh England... my "boss" is wearing a pink nurse outfit or What France has the pics! But they were equaly important to me! Haha. I felt another nose bleed coming but it never showed up.
"We should try to find him!" I said. England and I went in one direction while the other took a different path. I hope I won't see anyone else. We were quite lucky because we soon caught up with the culprit. "France stop!" I yelled as I ran after him. "Wait (y/n), I got this!" Said England as he pulled out his wand. Oh no! Before I could protest a pink cloud engulfed France. When the smoke cleared there was a kid version of France. "(Y/n)!" He said as he launched in my direction. He succesfuly latched himself on me like a leech. "France let go and give us our pictures back!"
"Non je ne les aient pas!"
"You lying frog!"
The interrogation was soon stopped as I felt the hemd of the dress being pulled upwards. "FRANCE!?"
"YOU DIRTY FROG!"
We were able to tie up the creep. America and the other allies soon appeared.
"Pervert, how could you do that to a lady!"
"But I didn't zee anything. Je le jure!"
My hand was on the hilt as a precaution.
"Give us back the pictures! Now!" Said America.
"But I don't have them!" Cried France.
"I will help to jog his memory." Said Russia as he pulled out the pipe. France panicked and yelled out "Pierre!". A small bird flew out of nowhere and riped the ropes allowing him to escape again.
Germany POV
I was sitting down on a slope wearing a maid costume. Talk about embarassing.
Prussia was right next to me in his apron costume. We heard the bushes start to move. We both got to our feets. Then a small naked boy jumped out. "Prussia help me! They are after me!" Not long afterward the allies appeared along with Japan. He was also wearing a maid outfit and held his katana firmly in his hand.
"Eeek!" France screamed. I looked at him. He had a sword at his throat. (Y/n) was holding the sword and was wearing a really short Dirndl. I felt myself go hard but fhat feeling was soon pushed back down because she looked super pissed off. A dark aura was building up behind her, it put Belarus' aura to shame. I can now see the ressemblance between her and Sweden. NEVER PISS THEM OFF IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! "The pictures! Now!" She said with venom on every word. We all backed away very slowly. "Spain!" Screamed the kid.
"Si, amigo? Oh! (Y/n) please put back the sword in its place."
She put it back in the sheath. But the anger was still there."Wait Spain your responsible for this?" Asked England
"I thought it would be fun to spend April fools day together in funny costumes. I adked Fenace here to find a way to bring you here."
"Thanks to blackmail." (Y/n) muttured.
"Then the pictures are with France aru!"
France grabbed the pictures out of his hair and threw them in the air. All the counties jumped in the air to try to catch them.
Your POV
I picked up two that landed at my feet. The first was England's. It was so cute. He was in his union jack boxers with a flying mint plushy. "England! I have yours!" I called out. He rushed over and grabbed the picture after saying a small thabk you. The second one was Germany's. That when I fwlt the nose bleed really come and my face flushed. I already seen him in bed but this was so hot. His blond hair was in a mess but he looked so relaxed. "Uhm Germany. I think I have yours." I stated not daring to look in his eyes. So I was staring at my shoes. By then all the other countries left, except for Japan, Germany, Prussia and Spain.
"Where's my picture Spain!?"
"I have it here!" He said as he waved it in front of his nose.
"You really look adorabke sleeping like this!"
My face was red as one of his tomatoes. I took out the sword and pointed in his direction. "Give it back!"
"No!"
"Why?"
"You broke the rule you weren't suppose to put anything under and you did ao this is your punishment." He looked at Germany." Germany do you want to help (y/n) get her picture back?"
"Ja. Warum?"
"You tell her your little secret and the picture is returned."
"Wait, Germany! You don't have to do anything. I can manage on my own."
"Nein. It has to come out one day." He took a step towards me. Before I could manage to say something. His lips crashed on mine. I felt myself melt in his embrasse. And started to kiss back. I heard the sword falling on the soft grass as I brought my arms around his neck. Japan was having fun taking pictures as we kissed. We soon had to part for air.
Germany POV
When Spain told me I had to tell my secret. I knew he was talking about my feeling for (y/n). I knew qords would betray me as soon as I opened my mouth so I choose option 2. I would kiss her. If she accepted me, then I would be the happiest man alive. And if she rejected me, well that would be as Prussia would say "unawesome" but at least I would have been able to kiss her and live without any regrets. As soon as our lips connected I could feel that she was stiff but soon joined me in the kiss. I felt my lungs needing air, with much regret I stopped kissing her.
"(Y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"
"Ja!" She screamed as she threw herself on me. Spain came behind me and patted my back. "Good job amigo!" I could feel him slip something in the ribbon on my back.
"Spain please give me back my picture now!" (Y/n) said in a stern tone.
"Don't have it! Fusososo!"
She picked the sword from the ground and stalked towards Spain. He soon ran off with (y/n) chasing him.
"Gut arbeit West. Kesesese. I'll go get some popcorn and watch Spain out there. Care to come with?"
"Nein. I'll go stop (y/n) before she kills him." I chuckled.
"Mr. Germany what is that on your back?" Asked Japan.
I patted down my back and felt a piece of paper. I grabbed it and took a look. It was (y/n) sleeping. Japan, Prussia and I all had nose bleeds as soon as we saw the image. "Vell that was hot! Kesese."
I blushed as I hid the picture in my pocket.
"Don't terr her that you have it. She might die from embarassment."
"Ja! (Y/n)!" I saw her pass by and ran up to her. She actually stopped.
"Yes?" I placed a hand on her back.
"Liebst du mich?"
"Ja dumnkopf!" She said as she placed a light kiss on my lips. I pouted. I wanted a deeper one. I knew she wouldn't but I would do it. I started to kiss her gently but my hunger was increasing. I licked her bottom lip asking her for entrance. She gladly accepted. We fought for dominance and of course I won. I could hear her moan as I deepend the kiss. We soon both ran out of breath.
"Lets go home. I'm tired of this ridiculous costume!" She sighed.
"But I fins you very sexy in it. Will you keep it for me?" I asked as I nuzzled myself in her neck.
She started to blush. "Fine, just for you."
We both went back home, hand in hand.
France POV
I was watching what was happening from the bush. Anger and sadness were swirling inside of me. How could she betray me like that? I'll do everything to get her back and fall in love with me. It's simply not fair. J'aurais ma vengance.