Child

Your POV

I had work today, which was nice since I am cooking and I enjoy that. I brought the key and entered England's house. "England, I'm here! Where are you hiding?" I looked around but couldn't see him. I guess he's outside. As I was getting to the backyard garden I saw a sleeping figure sitting on a chair. I went next to him and cooed. He's adorable when he sleeps but the weather is getting chilly we are nearing fall. I quickly ran back in a fetched a blanket. I placed it carefully around him making sure not to wake him up. I think destiny loves to prove me wrong. The moment I finished putting the blanket on him the door slammed open, I didn't have enough time to respond because England woke up and doing so slammed his head against mine. "Ooooh! Bloody hell! What going on?"

"I should say the same. God your head is hard!"

"Ah! Sorry love. Didn't mean to."

"You better be, let's go see who woke you up. "We both went back in and landed face to face with France. "You frog! What are you doing in my house!",

"Well, I need something."

"I refuse to help you." This is getting real old. I left to go to the kitchen and made myself a cup of hot chocolate. When I came back the fight was still on. I sat down and enjoyed the show, I just wished I had popcorn. Suddenly England pulled out a wand. Seriously, does he have the mind of a five-year-old girl?  "Okay, England this is enough." Sadly I was standing in front of the real target. I pink cloud should be up out of nowhere. Once it cleared away, England and France were looking at me in a very perverted way. Wait, how come they're so tall?" You're GIANTS! What did you do England!"

"Uhm. Actually, you shrunk, ma chérie." I ran to the mirror in the front hall. Oh my god! I'm a kid. And I only had a T-shirt on. I ran back stomping my feet. "You better fix this England if you don't want to die." I glared but he looked unaffected by it. "You're so adorable." I stomped on his feet for an answer. He jumped up and down from the pain, "Alright, alright, I'll call Romania. Maybe he knows how." He left leaving me with France having a nosebleed. "Tch, this is a really bad day." I went to the kitchen and grabbed a handkerchief, I was about to soak in in some cold water but I couldn't reach the sink. I even got on my tippy toes. "Ahn, tu es trop adorable." France cooed. That's it I already hate being treated like a kid when I'm grown up, but this is ridiculous. I went back into the living room and grabbed my clothes that were on the ground great I was only wearing a t-shirt, this was very embarrassing. England came back, "Well I got good and bad news. The good news is it's not temporary but I can't reverse or I'll do something worse. Bad news we don't know when or for how long you're going to be a kid." I facepalmed myself. Great. "What am I going to do the clothes are way too big on me. And I'm not enjoying being in a kid's body."

"If it helps I called Hungary and Spain to bring their kid clothes. For you." As if it was programmed the doorbell rang and two other nations came in. 

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute!" squealed Hungary hugging me.

"Let me go I'm not adorable or cute. I want my regular body back." I screamed.

"Fusososo, you sure are chica!" replied Spain pinching my cheek. They both handed me a bag full of clothes used for the two Italian brothers. I went in the bathroom with Hungary so that she could have given me a hand. All the clothes fitted me perfectly. We went back to the others. That's when I spotted the camera. "You are not taking pictures of me and that's final! I want to go home." I latched on Hungary's dress and tugged on it. "Please take me home I can't stand this anymore." While the guys were bickering about who was going to take me home, Hungary and I left and headed back to my place.

Hungary left me in front of the door. I grabbed my key and tried to put it in the keyhole. But it was too high. Fine. I knocked on the door. Shuffling feet could be heard. The door opened and I saw my brother. Wow, now I understand why kids cry when they see him. He got down on his knees and looked as I was an alien. "Sis...?",