Chapter 32. Stories and council

~TA 2945 9 of June~

Next morning I walk out of my room and try to find my way to the kitchen. On the way I pass many dwarves, they look at me like I was an elf. I know they are judging me, but they don't know me now. "Look at her clothes, who would wear something like that" I hear a dwarf woman say. I am wearing pants and a short sleeved shirt, that isn't something that women usually wear.

"What is she thinking while talking to the King like that. Has she no self respect" a woman with red hair say next to the other dwarf woman. "Does she think she can be with the king friends or something? She isn't even a nobleman" a third woman say. If they just knew what I have done for them, they wouldn't have a king or princes if it wasn't me and of course Bilbo.

I just ignore them and continue walking until I finally find the kitchen. As I step in I see Dis sitting there alone. "May I sit with you?" I ask her. "Please, take a seat" Dis answer smiling and pointing a chair next to her. I take some bread, eggs and cheese on my plate and some water. "So tell me how you joined my brothers crazy journey and how it was until yesterday?" Dis ask.

"It all started one evening, me and my brother are eating dinner and before we notice we have thirteen dwarves and a wizard in our house. Thorin was an idiot and I nearly stabbed him for that" I start telling and when Dis hear that I nearly stabbed her brother she just laugh.

"After many discussions we start the journey. I start talking with Fili and Kili and so we became very close friends. One night trolls caught us and Gandalf saved us with my brothers help. Just after that we were chased by wargs and orcs and so we ended staying in Rivendell. On the path trough the Misty Mountains we fall into the goblin caves and meet the Goblin King, we might kill him as we escape."

"Just as we escaped the goblins Thorin discover that Azog is still alive and as his stupid self he goes and fights him. That's the first when I save him, with my brother. Just in time the eagles save us and we meet a skin changer, before we head trough Mirkwood. In there we are first attacked by giant spiders and after that by elves. I hate that pointy eared princess" I mumble the last under my breath.

But Dis still hear that and ask "Do you hate Thranduil too?". "Yes, because he put us into cells and hit me" I explain. She just look at me surprised. I continue my story "After a time my brother release us and we escape in barrels and end up in Laketown where the master take us in after few problems. When we finally reach the mountain I go with my brother inside the mountain to find the Arkenstone".

I make a small break before I tell the uglier part "We face Smaug and try to cover him in gold, but it doesn't work and he destroy Laketown. After that Thorin get under the Dragon Sickness and make us look for the Arkenstone. My brother had it the whole time and one night we decide to bring it to Bard, to avoid war. It doesn't work and first Dain and Thranduil fought, but then the orcs joined."

"Thorin told us to stand down, but as we watched the battle he snapped out of the sickness and so we fought too. That's the second time when I saved Thorin and first or second for Fili and Kili. After that I stayed the crowning and then left home. In the Shire the other hobbit judged and spoke to me very unpleasantly for three years just because I went on adventures and behaved different then they. So one day I thought it was enough and with the idea and encouraging from my brother I am here" I finish the story.

"I think you are a very brave and kind hobbit. Fili and Kili talked about you very much, your name was the first thing that I heard when I met them again. Even Thorin talks a lot about you" Dis say smiling. I never thought that he talks about me, and I blush at the thought, I really need to stop these feelings.

"Mom, have you seen-" Fili say as he steps in the kitchen, but interrupt himself as he sees me. "Kee, I found her" he shouts out and in a few seconds Kili comes. "Uncle is asking for you two" Fili explain looking at us. "What did you do?" Kili ask as they quid me and Dis into the conference room. "Y/N just told me about the journey" Dis say.

Finally after many hallways we reach a big door. I will never learn to navigate trough the halls without a map, I just wonder how Thorin manages to do it. "Sister, Y/n" I hear him say as we step in. I see Thorin sitting at the end of a long table, around him are sitting many dwarves that i assume are part of his council. "Come sit here" Thorin say and point two extra chairs next to him. Normally Kili and Fili sit next to him, but now I sit there with Dis in extra chairs.

"My lord, what is she doing here? She is nothing" one of the dwarf say, he has with beard and hair, but looks younger then Balin. "Hold your mouth" Kili say angrily, he knows how hard I had before I started the journey. "Lord Floi is right, she hasn't done nothing to help get this mountain back" a other dwarf say.

I can see that now Thorin, Fili, Balin and Dwalin are getting really angry, but before they can do anything I do. I jump up and put my hidden dagger against Thorin's throat. I see from the kroner of my eye that Dwalin stops the guard with a hand movement, everyone else in the room is shocked.

"Well, if you say I have done nothing then I can undo that what I did for you. Who shall I kill first, your King, Prince Fili or Prince Kili" I say smiling and pressing the dagger a bit harder. I would never hurt them and they all three know that so they play along.

"What do you mean, woman" Lord Floi ask. "First of all, my name is Y/N Baggins. And I saved their life" I hiss at them. "Y/N is telling the truth" Balin say smiling at me. "One thing you need to learn is that you don't insult her or she starts to act like Smaug" Dwalin say laughing. That make Fili and Kili laugh so hard that they nearly fall down from their chairs and even Thorin chuckles.

"Little burglar, I think they get it now, you can put that dagger away" Thorin say. "But what if I don't want to" I tease him, but put the dagger away and let him stand up. Dis looks at me smiling and whisper "I like you more and more".

"If you have a problem with her you have a problem with me and my company. If I ever hear that you done something to hurt or disrespect her, you have to answer me. Did I make myself clear" Thorin say and I thin even Thranduil would be scared when Thorin would look at him like he looks at the council, I have only once see him looking like that and it was during the sickness when Bilbo "betrayed" him.

I can feel warmth in my heard at his words. The council mutters yes and leave before Thorin gets any angrier. I stand up and take Thorin's hand and say "Thank you, my king". Thorin look down at me and smile. I think my new life can start really now...

Hi! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I just started watching yesterday Robin Hood series (2006-2009) and Richard Amirtage is Guy Gisborne. I am now obsessed with him, a new "villain" that I like.

Here are all movies/series that I have watched from Richard Armitage:
The Hobbit (all)
Robin Hood
Ocean's 8
Captain America: first Avengers
Alice in Wonderland 2
~R