Coatlicue

A/N: I have no idea how to write a Brazilian accent so please imagine one when Alanza is speaking.

Y/N closed the classroom door behind him. He nodded to the unspeakables before apparating to the Headmaster's office.

Sam and Albus were waiting- Sam and Y/N embracing quickly.

"Sammy, Albus. What's going on? I just got 311's note".

Sam and Albus looked at each other concerned.

"We're not 100% sure Y/N. The unspeakables dropped the portkey...."

Albus pointed to a bronze statue of a pig that sat on his desk. Y/N chuckled when he saw the inscription on the plinth saying only 'Fudge'

"And Sam Floo'd in just after they left searching for you".

Sam looked at the pair.

"I got a note from 311 saying Floo to Albus's office. The Prophesied One is waiting".

"Fuck me" Y/N grumbled, rubbing his hand across his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I get someone who works in the DOM, who wears a mask 24/7 and who named himself a random number isn't going to be, you know, normal, but just a hint of some kind would be nice. My note said to meet you here, we're travelling to Brazil and meeting Alanza Alves. We're travelling under the pretence of a diplomatic emergency. If anyone official asks you're my bodyguard alright Sam?"

Y/N asked as the cogs began to turn in his head. Sam nodded as Y/N unsheathed his wand, placed the tip under his shirt and spoke again.

"Vinda, floo to Albus's office please".

Moments later the fireplace roared to life with green flames, the French woman walking through, smiling brightly and bowing before approaching Y/N and gripping him tight.

"My Lord" she breathed chestily, almost seeming relieved to be in his presence again.

"Vinda. I need to take an international trip. I need you to assume your other form and keep close to Hermione. There are threats here, protect your Lady. Protect my Lady"

Vinda withdrew from the hug and looked at Y/N with sincerity.

"It would be an 'onour My Lord".

Vinda transfigured into a robin and hopped onto the Headmaster's desk, tweeting. Y/N gently stroke the robin's head.

"Thank you my dear. Fawkes, can you please show Vinda to the dungeons, to the potions classroom"

The Phoenix squawked to Y/N and flew up and out the window, the robin following close behind.

"Ready Sam?" Y/N asked, transfiguring from his robes to jeans and a black jumper.

Sam nodded and they both reached out for the pig statue. The world spun, the office disappeared, they came down on their feet in some kind of alley behind a warehouse.  Y/N looked around before smiling.

"Senorita" he chuckled at the beautiful woman approaching them.