World Exclusive with an Archduke

A/N: A warning this chapter describes actual and psychological torture.

Y/N and Hermione arrived at breakfast later than their friends. Harry and Lavender were sat talking in their usual spot when Lavender looked passed Harry with a smirk. Harry turned and looked at his two friends with a puzzled eyebrow raised.

Y/N appeared to be limping while Hermione had a familiar faraway gazing expression on her smiling face.

"Hey guys. Good night?" Lav asked with a questioning tone and a knowing face.

Hermione faced her grinning and nodding while Y/N smiled awkwardly.

"You ok Y/N?" Harry asked concerned as Hermione sat.

Y/N nodded, again awkwardly, before gingerly kissing Hermione on the lips.

"Just gotta go see Ced and Bea, I'll be right back" Y/N smiled as he shuffled off towards the end of the Hufflepuff table where they sat.

"Hurry back" Hermione smiled as she watched him leave.

"Is Y/N ok? He looks-"

Harry was cut off shocked as Hermione's head shot round- the previously happy faraway gaze replaced by an angry one that terrified Harry to his core, far worse than the upcoming trials possibly could.

"He knew the rules. He needed to be punished" Hermione snapped before her face relaxed and she returned to happy.

"You'll have to tell me later on" Lavender chuckled.

—~—

Y/N approached the Hufflepuff table and looked at his two happy Puff buddies as they sat together eating breakfast.

"Hey guys" Y/N said as he approached.

"Jeez have a seat mate" Cedric said looking at Y/N worried as Y/N gingerly sat across from him.

"You ok N/N?" Beatrice asked, also worried.

"Sore pelvis" Y/N grimaced as he sat.

"How did you get a sore pelvis?" Cedric asked cluelessly as Beatrice chuckled darkly to herself in realisation. Y/N waved him off.

"I don't want to talk about it"

Beatrice smiled wildly and tried to hide her blushed laughter and Cedric just nodded, still clueless, and smiled asking:

"What can we do for you mate?"

Y/N smiled back.

"I've got an appointment with Rita Skeeter at 2pm. Can you guys watch over Hermione in the library while I'm gone?"

The two looked at each other puzzled before Beatrice nodded and asked.

"Of course. Is everything ok?"

Y/N gave them a look that suggested he knew more than he was saying.

"Of course. But my grandfather warned me that threats are everywhere. I just need-"

"No worries. Thank you for trusting us to watch the Grand Consort" Cedric nodded in understanding.

Y/N nodded and thanked them before hobbling back to the Gryffindor table.

"That was cryptic" Beatrice whispered to her boyfriend.

"Yeah I know. But in Y/N we trust" Ced chuckled, Bea rolling her eyes and giggling before returning to her cereal.

—~—

Y/N returned and sat next to a happy Hermione, who instantly nuzzled into him and pulled his arm around her shoulder, squeezing high on his thigh tightly, giggling as he stifled a groan.