14

This is not the first time that Kim Jiyeon was photographed or videotaped by random strangers. Last time there was a rich second-generation who was traveling in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and just happened to see her walking down the street and taking some pictures she later posted on Instagram. However, there was nothing really special about the picture, and there was no big scandal involved so only a few media outlets reported the incident.

Before she left the stage, Jiyeon only acted in two films, both as the female lead and both won awards, but other than that, she did not do so much else. Although she could be considered a small-time celebrity, she did not have much exposure. Therefore, she slowly faded out of the public’s eye. In addition, her appearance has drastically changed over these past few years so except for a few true fans, no one could truly recognize her if she walks down the streets.

Even the famous verified account that posted the picture of her was not a real fan and only posted after some other fans told her who it was.

The headline “Internet celebrity beats up an old lady” was just too eye-catching and not to mention there were too many reveals that popped up from this one event and made everyone dizzy.

In the first reveal, the old lady was the mother of the mall’s owner. She was there to visit her son but accidentally bumped into an internet celebrity and was pulled into a disaster. Later it was confirmed that she was a retired professor.

The second reveal is that the internet celebrity is not a real internet celebrity. She often posts photos on social media to show off her wealth and selfies to show off her beauty. She has many followers but she’s never been sponsored by a brand or anything, so she can’t be considered an internet celebrity at all. At most, she was someone who wanted to be an influencer and called herself a celebrity to gain attention.

The third reveal. Some netizens did some digging and found that this woman was at the mall waiting for someone. And this person was none other than a variety show star named Lee Kwangsoo. But he is already married, so the netizens did some more digging and found out that on the woman’s Twitter and Instagram were so many photos of her and him that became evidence of Kwangsoo's infidelity.

This was the biggest reveal in this event. Kwangsoo's wife is a big star named Lee Sunbin. The two of them have been married for two years and often show their affection on stage. Now it turns out he was cheating?

When Hyunjung came home, she saw Jiyeon with a laptop in her lap while holding a mobile phone and a tablet beside her leg. She seemed to be closely watching the situation.

…..

There were just too many comments that Jiyeon can only keep up by using three devices at once.

Comment 1: “Who is Kim Jiyeon? I have never heard of her?”

Comment 2: “OP, are you the reincarnation of Leeuwenhoek?” (is it slang for someone who noticed a super tiny detail and is a reference to the guy who first invented the microscope) 

Comment 3: “Damn! It really is her! She changed so much! There is not even a trace of Ko Yurim’s shadow left in her anymore! Ah, wuwuwuwu….

Comment 4: “Ahhhhhhh, Yurim! I liked that character very much, her acting was so good! I was wondering why I haven’t heard from her since then. It turns out that she became an onlooker lol 

Ko Yurim is the character she played. That skinny frame yet attractive face left an impression on the audience and even now they still remembered. Now Jiyeon was back to her normal weight and after giving birth her breasts have naturally become larger and her waist has become thinner. Her entire persona has become more charming and sexy so it was naturally difficult for the netizens to recognize her.