30

Jiyeon's first reaction was to laugh, but as soon as the corners of her mouth started to rise, Hyunjung turned her expressionless face to glare at her.

She stopped herself from smiling. In a flash, she changed her expression and said sternly to the kid: “That was way out of line.”

Hyunjung quietly agreed in her heart, Indeed, it was totally out of line. 

“How can you take off your classmate’s pants in front of all the parents?”

Hyunjung: “……”

So you’re saying it’s okay to take off her classmate’s pants when there is no one around?!

Like an angel that had walked straight out of a painting, Juyeon looked so pitiful when she pouted and Jiyeon's heart was about to melt from the aggrieved look on her face.

“I didn’t do it on purpose, Mama.”

When she heard these words, she immediately turned around and looked at Hyunjung: “It wasn’t on purpose. Since it wasn’t on purpose, you should forgive her. Maybe it was just an accident.”

Hyunjung gave her a disappointed look, “You believe her just because she said it? Even if pulling off his pants could be written off as an accident, putting the pants onto his head is most definitely not an accident. Here is the video. The evidence is as strong as a mountain, so you can watch it for yourself and see.”

Jiyeon looked at her daughter suspiciously. The latter pitifully lowered her head again and put on the appearance of a poor child who was abused. She walked over and sat next to Hyunjung who started playing a video on the computer.

The video skipped directly to the part where her daughter and her class were on stage. A bunch of chubby little bees poured onto the stage and Jiyeon smiled with a silly expression, “So cute! Which little bee is our Juyeon?”

Hyunjung pointed to the background behind the bees, “She is the pink flower.”

“…..”

The show is a song-and-dance type of play, but while the little bees sang and danced, the flowers did not move. They just stood there silently, waiting patiently as the little bees surrounded them and gathered nectar.

Although this kid is the child of two actresses, she did not inherit any of the talents of show business from her parents. When she sings, she’s out of tune and acting is so awkward to the point of embarrassment. She even forgets the words to the poems she was told to recite. The teacher had no other choice but to arrange her as part of the backdrop. One must know that the teacher’s heart was bleeding when she made this decision. After all, such a beautiful child should stand in the C position, at the front and center!

In the beginning, everyone performed very well and the handsome little bees flew around the stage. The little bees were dressed very lightly, but the flowers did not receive the same treatment. They had huge petals placed on their head and even with the AC on, Juyeon still felt hot and stuffy inside the costume.

So while the others were not paying attention, she raised her hand and twisted the petals, trying to loosen them a little. After twisting the petals, she naturally lowered her hand and it was at this moment that the accident occurred.