Chapter 8 - witchy mind games

Katerina PoV:
It's been a couple of months and there's been a new recruit. Her name is Wanda. I don't know why but she hates me. I haven't read her mind because that would be an invasion of her privacy. I don't really trust her she's been getting touchy with Natasha but Natasha quickly stops it.

"Katya." Natasha shouted from her bathroom. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can you grab me a bra please?" She asked and I got up and got one for her. I gave it to her and went back to her bed. That's when there was a knock on the door. I got up again and opened it. "Hi Tony wants to talk to you." Wanda said and I nodded. "About what?" I asked and she shrugged. "I will be back in a second Natasha." I yelled as I left the room with Wanda. I followed her and she shoved me into the training room. She did something to my mind.

I was being taken to my 'Graduation Ceremony'. I was kicking and screaming. I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye. Natasha. She was at the end of the corridor crying. I was took into the room and I was still kicking and screaming. They held me down and put the oxygen mask on me. Everything went black but then I could see again. I noticed Madame standing at a window. She was watching someone hold me down and burn me. "You will break her." I said and she looked at me. "Only if she's one of the breakable one's." She said and tears fell down my cheeks. I turned around and I was back on the landing strip. My 'father' giving me away to Dreykov. "No I cant go back. I'm only 8. I want to stay in Nevada." Younger me cried. Even more tears began streaming down my face. I was sobbing at this point.

I snapped out of it and my head was in Natasha's lap. "Katerina your ok." Natasha said as she stroked my face. Tears uncontrollably gushing out of my eyes. After 10 minutes I calmed down and stopped crying. Natasha helped me up and helped me get back to my room. We bumped into Bucky and he helped her carry me to my room. I was lethargic so it was pretty easy for them to carry me to my room.

"What happened?" Bucky asked Natasha as they put me down on my bed. "I have no clue. She went of with Wanda and then about 15 minutes later I found her in the training room on the floor." Natasha explained. "She did it." I mumbled and they both looked at me. "What baby?" Natasha asked as she crouched down in in front of me. "She did it." I mumbled and Bucky walked out. Natasha stayed with me. "Do you need anything?" She asked. "Can I have a drink please." I mumbled and she nodded. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving to get me a drink.

I curled up in a ball on my side of the bed and waited for her to come back. She came back a couple minuets later with a glass of water. I had a few sips before curling back up and resting my head on her lap. She played with my hair as I played with a lose stitch of her leggings.

Natasha PoV:
When I went to get Katya's drink I saw Bucky yelling at Wanda and I've never liked him more. I mouthed thank you to him and he put his thumbs up. I went back to Katerina and she was curled up in a ball. When she saw me she immediately looked a little more relaxed. She had a couple sips of her drink then rested her head on my lap. I knew playing with her hair would normally get her to sleep but this time it didn't she was still shaking and crying.

After a bit of time there was a knock on the door and I slowly got up. "No stay here." I told her as she tried to get up. I opened the door and it was Wanda and Tony. I death stared Wanda and Tony noticed this. "Where's Katya?" Tony asked and I looked down. "She's resting." I said bluntly. "From what it's only 11am." He asked and I saw Wanda shift uncomfortably. "From her twisted mind games." I snapped as I pointed at her. "I just wanted to see what her childhood was like." She replied. "It's none of your business. If she wanted to tell you she would have." I explained in a bitter tone. "I need to talk to her." Tony said stopping our argument. "Now's not a good time." I said.

Katerina PoV:
I overheard the conversation and slowly got out of bed. Sure I was still crying and had mascara all down my face and was visibly still shaking but how much worse could it get. "What?" I asked as I moved the door open wide enough for them to see me. Wanda's mouth fell open and I could tell she felt bad. "Come to my office I need to talk to you." He explained and I nodded. "I will be ok." I reassured Natasha as I gave her a kiss and forced a smile onto my face.

I walked off with Tony and Wanda to his office. Wanda sat down but I stayed standing. "This is more of a sit down conversation." Tony said but i just looked at him. "Ok well there's no easy way to put this..." He said as I crossed my arms. "Wanda is your sister." He said and I walked out slamming the door behind me with my powers.

I went outside and tried to calm my breathing but nothing was working. My eyes filled with tears and then Natasha came out. "Katya. I'm here." She said as she held my hands and looked at me. Just as she was about to say something a wave of dizziness and nausea came over me. I leaned into the closest bush and threw up.

I wiped the vomit away from my mouth. "Katya let's get you to Bruce." She said and I shook my head. "No." I replied as my eyes filled with tears. I hated doctor's. It reminded me of my 'Graduation Ceremony'. "He can help." She said but I still shook my head. "No I just want to go back to bed and cuddle with you." I said as tears fell down my face. "It's ok baby we can do that." She said while pulling me in for a hug.

We went upstairs and into my room. I got changed into comfier clothes. I put black pyjama shorts, a white tank top and one of Natasha's hoodies on. "Is that my hoodie?" She asked as I climbed into bed next to her. I nodded and she smiled. "It looks cute." She said and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"She's my sister." I said as my eyes filled with tears again. "Who?" Natasha asked while her hand rested on my thigh. "Wanda." I replied and she immediately pulled me in for a hug. I was still shaking and crying but Natasha made me feel a little better. We both laid down and cuddled. She held me close and it made me feel safe. I fell asleep in Natasha's grasp and I hoped to wake up in it as well.

A/n - it's a little early today bc I'm fucking exhausted. I hope you enjoyed it!