Chapter 19 - no sex

Katerina PoV:
It's a week later and I'm back at the compound. When my shoulder starts hurting I have to take these stupid pills that numb my entire body. I impulsively cut my hair just below my shoulders and bleached it so I'm now blonde. I've been benched for 3 months. Well mostly benched, I'm going to Coulson's team to help them with some 'hacking' stuff for a few days. I knew how to play the right cards with Coulson to let him let me go in the field a bit.

Bucky's back. I haven't had the chance to spend much time with him though because he's been being interrogated 24/7. It's understandable but I just want to give him a hug.

When I got back from the hospital Tony said my accent was really prominent. I can't hear it but that might just be me.

"You don't have to go." Natasha said while she watched me struggle to pack my bag with one hand. "No but I want to. It's better than sitting around being a helpless idiot the whole time. Plus I really wanna meet this Skye girl Coulson and May talk so highly off. And I want to see May because I kinda miss her."" I explained to her and she rolled her eyes. "Nat it's only for a couple days." I reassured her as she placed her hands on my waist. "I know and I'm worried that you will start being your reckless self and cause even more damage to your shoulder." She said and rolled my eyes while taking my hoodie off. "Then come with me, I'm sure Coulson would love to see you." I told her and she smiled.

"What's on your back?" She asked, completely dropping out conversation, and I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing don't worry." I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen. "That's not nothing Katya!" She said while moving my top out the way to get a better look at the bruise covering my back. "It's not a big deal Nat don't worry." I attempted to convince her but I was failing miserably. "Half your back is purple. Why didn't you say anything?" She asked in a loving tone. "Because it's not a big deal it's just a bruise." I explained to her but she still looked worried. "Baby I promise if it was something serious I would tell you." I said to her as I placed my hand on her cheek and forced her to look at me.

Her eyes flickered between mine and my lips. I closed the gap between us and pressed my lips into hers. Her hands got tangled in my hair as mine rested on her hips. I moved her over to the bed and straddled her.

I began grinding on her thigh. I moaned into her mouth and I felt a smile tug at her lips. I bit her lip as I pulled away for air. "Fuck me." I begged as I looked at her. "Didn't the doctor say no strenuous activities?" She teased with a giant smirk on her face. "You're joking. I will literally not survive if you won't fuck me for 3 months." I said being completely serious. "Your being a little dramatic." She said and I rolled my eyes. "We can cuddle though." She told me and I couldn't help but say no.

I laid next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "When you get back do you want to go to Clint's?" Nat asked and I nodded. "Can I steal one of your hoodies when I leave?" I asked and she giggled a bit. "You don't have to ask." She reassured me and I nodded. I moved so my head was in the crook of her neck and I was able to smell her perfume. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She whispered back while kissing the top of my head.

I moved my leg up so my thigh was on her stomach. She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it with her thumb. "Does the cut on my face look ok today?" I asked while running my hands through Natasha's hair. "Yeah and when your away don't forget to put the cream on it in the morning." She reminded me as there was a knock at the door.

"What?" Natasha yelled. "Can I come in?" A random voice that I didn't recognise spoke. "Pretend I'm asleep." I whispered to her and she nodded. "Yeah come in." She yelled and I heard the door open. "Is she ready?" The same voice asked. "Baby wake up." Natasha said while stroking my face. I wiped my eyes as I sat up and I saw Coulson standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked while climbing out of bed and going to grab my bag. "He signed my card." He said while smiling even more. "And here I was thinking you were happy because you're seeing me." I joked and he rolled his eyes. I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my back pocket. "You know I'm always happy to see you." He joked and I laughed.

"Skye is really nervous to meet you, she thinks if she says something wrong your gonna kill her." Coulson explained and I laughed even more. "No promises." I replied sarcastically. "Be nice Katerina, she really looks up to
you." He warned and I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm not just some mega-cunt right? Of course I'm gonna be nice to her and for you information I really want to meet her." I informed him and he nodded. "Yeah well the emotionless facade you put on can be quite threatening paired with the accent." He told me and I rolled my eyes, again.

"I'm ready let's get going." I said as I offered my only working hand to Natasha who was silently observing the conversation. Coulson confidently walked in front of us.

"Be nice." Natasha whispered to me and I giggled. "I will as long as she's not a complete prick." I explained and she nodded. "I will call you before I go to sleep." I told her and she smiled. "You don't have to." She assured me. "No but I want to." I said which quickly shut her up.

As we got outside she gave me a hug and a kiss. "When I come back you better be in one peace." I warned her as she handed me her hoodie which I quickly put on because I didn't want Coulson's team seeing my self harm scars.  I didn't mind Coulson seeing them because I trusted him but, Ward on the other hand not so much. Something was just off about him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."