Chapter 11 - her.

Katerina PoV:
I locked the door with my powers and Natasha slipped her tongue into my mouth causing me to moan into her mouth. Her hand trailed up my thigh and her fingers hooked under the waist band of my shorts. I pushed her wrists down which left me in my underwear. She took her top off and we moved to the bed.

She straddled me and kissed my neck leaving dark purple marks. She took my top of to get more access to my neck and continued to leave marks all over it. I quietly moaned. Her hand trailed up my thigh and roamed around the edge of my underwear. "Fuck me." I moaned and she pulled my underwear down and discarded it. "Ok baby." She said as she put her head in between my legs.

She plunged her tongue into me and a loud moan escaped my lips. She quickly found my sweet spot and began curling her tongue. More moans and a few curses escaped my mouth along with her name a couple times. "I'm gonna-" I said but I was cut off with another moan. "I'm gonna cum-" I moaned but I was cut off with another moan. "Do it baby." Natasha said and I released. My back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. After 11 more rounds we were both pretty tired. I have never had better sex if I'm being honest, I hope she feels the same.

She came back up to lie down next to me. I rested my head on her shoulder and she held me close to her. "You're beautiful." Natasha said while drawing shapes on my back. I looked up to her and smiled. "So are you." I replied and she moved a stray piece of hair and tucked it behind my ear. "Do you want to get in the shower with me?" She asked and I nodded.

I rolled over and got out of bed. It hurt so I bit down on my cheek to make the pain subside. My mouth filled with blood and I knew Natasha was going to find out. Shit. She walked round to my side of the bed and held my hand and went to give me a kiss but I turned away. "What's wrong?" She asked but I couldn't talk as my mouth was full of blood. "Katya?" She asked while placing her hand on my cheek.

I went over to the sink and spat the blood out. "Baby what happened?" She asked. "Don't worry it's not a big deal." I explained to her as he eyes drifted to the sink. "Katya that's a lot of blood and it is a big deal." She said as she walked over to me and placed her hand on my cheek. "It's something they taught us to do in the red room after you escaped." I told her and she looked sad. "Let's get in the shower." I said changing the topic. "Can you try and stop?" She asked and I nodded.

We got in the shower and she washed my hair. I washed hers and then we washed each other's bodies. We got out the shower and then got dressed. I put on some shorts and one of Natasha's hoodies and she put on some leggings and one of my tops.

We went downstairs and sat in the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" I asked as she hopped up onto the counter. "Can you make spaghetti?" She asked and I nodded.

As I cooked our food she swung her feet and it was the cutest thing ever. "Do you want tomato sauce or cheese sauce?" I asked and she thought for a second. "Tomato." She replied and I nodded.

I finished making our food and she hopped of the counter. "Here you go my love." I said while handing her a bowl of pasta. "Thank you." She replied. We said at the table together and ate once she was done she started picking at mine. "There is still some left in the pot!" I defended. "Well I don't want that I want yours." She replied and I jokingly rolled my eyes. We shared the rest of my pasta and went back upstairs.

We changed the bedsheets and got in bed. "I'm sorry." I said and Natasha looked at me. "For what baby?" She asked while moving a piece of hair out of my face. "For messing up on the mission." I replied and she immediately looked saddened. "It's not your fault I promise." She reassured me but I felt like it was because if I had just killed the guy before he did what he did everything would be ok. "But I froze and I shouldn't of." I replied and she looked confused. "Why did you freeze?" She asked and I looked away. "I don't want to talk about it."I told her. "I'm here when you do." She said and I nodded.

We put a movie on and cuddled. I started getting tired. I fell asleep in Natasha's, grasp I'm guessing she did to.