chapter 1

***

Blue bandana

***

Thanking his mother harry takes the clothes she gave him and makes his way to the bathroom to get changed. Sighing to himself he stares at his reflection wondering what Louis was doing at the moment, only wondering what it would be like if Louis was here.

Harry's time in hospital meant he spent a lot of it with his thoughts. His mind is a person who he talks to a lot of the time. His emotions circling in his head piecing together broken pieces that he'll never know answers too

Pulling on the last item (a pearl neckless) Harry hums to himself quietly and fixes his hair that has slowly begun to grow out again. He's debating growing it out more, he quite misses his long locks.

Walking out of the bathroom he sees his mum sitting on the bed fiddling with the fabric items on her lap. Harry still hasn't had much contact with social media, He knows he and Louis are out but he doesn't know the full story. Anne has been debating telling him, but their closeness has already been tampered with over the weeks.

Harry smiles at his mother eyeing the only familiar pile of clothes in her arms "the hospital gave me the clothes that you arrived in. I don't know if you want them or not" Harry's eyes widen seeing the clothes.

- - - - -

Closing my eyes I let a tear fall as Simon points a gun at my head. The only person I want to think of crosses my mind. Louis.

Taking a breath I brace myself for the bullet, waiting for the pain. But nothing. Peaking out of one of my eyes Simon smirks at me "you think I would get rid of you that quick?" I frow "I don't want you! I want that fucked up husband of yours" Simon spits out

My eyes widen even more and I pull at the restraints in Panik, screaming into the gag "don't hurt him!" Simon only chuckles "think about it. The longer I keep you here...the more likely Louis will come scurrying after you"

I shake my head in disbelief "please no" I mumble into the gag as Simon cracks his knuckles. "This will be fun" Simon smirks sending a hard punch to my face

- - - -

"I don't know what happened! He just started freaking out!" Harry hears Anne say with worry as he comes back from his freak-out. His eyes widen looking around the room instantly as he lays on the bed with his doctor surrounding him.

"He's been through a lot of emotional and physical trauma, he may be suffering with the start of PTSD" the doctor speaks as if Harry is not there.

"What did you see or do?" The doctor asks talking to Anne both oblivious to Harry's woken state "I just had his clothes he came in" the doctor sighs "obviously reminders of that day will spark it, I suggest emptying anything of the pockets and chucking the clothes away"

Anne nods and looks to harry seeing He's awake "Hey, honey. are you okay?" Harry nods sitting up slowly. "I'm fine" Harry mumbles. "Can I leave now?" harry asks, the doctor looks special for a second "we need to give you your prescription but other than that yes."

Harry sighs with relief standing up off the bed. "Harry do you want this?" Harry looks to see his mum holding a blue bandana.

Not just any blue bandana, the blue bandana. Harry instantly runs to it grabbing it and holding it close to his chest. "I'm guessing that's a yes" Anne smiles and Harry nods.

The doctor leaves taking the clothes telling harry he'll be back in a minute to bring his prescription. Harry moves past his mum to the bathroom.

He looks at the bandana for a moment. Feeling the material in his hands, the way it's been twisted and stretched from their activities in Italy. Tieing the bandana around his neck he smiles at himself in the mirror feeling like Louis is with him. The last happy reminder of that night in Italy before everything went crazy.

"Harry, can I speak with you?" Anne asks and Harry comes out of the room with a happy smile "of course" Anne pats the bed and harry sits next to her. "You know how larry is out?" Harry nods "are you okay about that?" Harry never really thought about it.

"Mum the only reason I didn't come out was that-" harry stops and lots to Anne "s-Simon he made me sighn a contract not to" Anne gaps "really?" Harry nods.

"Well then I guess your fine then, right?" Harry frowns at his mums odd behaviour. "I mean it's not the way I wanted to come out so no but in some ways yeah...I guess" harry mumbles the last bit. Anne smiles hugging harry.

"I'm proud of you harry. You've been through so much." She says and claps her hands standing up "well let's get going" harry nods "okay" he says abit suspicious of his mums behaviour but doesn't think much of it.

Soon the doctor enters giving harry the prescription and orders and sends harry on his way.

Time to start a new change.

***