chapter 28

***

In the zone

***

After a long afternoon, Louis can't wait for the day to be over so he can cuddle into bed. He's honestly never liked the thought of sleeping whenever he was in jail but now he just wants it to be tomorrow.

Sitting around the table in the reck yard Louis half listens to the conversations happening in front of him. Closing his eyes Louis rests his head in his hands.

Completely zoning out Louis realizes that he hasn't used his call in a while. After a while of thinking, he decided to call Anne seeing as she'll probably want to know that harry is in hospital. The thought of phoning Lottie crossed his mind knowing that she'll be having the baby soon but he'll call her up next week.

"Tiny did you get that?" Louis hums slightly sitting up and looking around the table "no he didn't he was too busy in a fanticy world" Paul scoffs his arms crossed over his belly. "Sorry sorry I'm listening" Louis states rubbing his eyes.

"We were just going over the plan" Louis nods it's what they always do anyways. They plan but never do he's starting to lose any hope of ever leaving this place. "So for starters, we need harry to-" Louis stops him "Where harry goes I go" Paul sighs

"how far along are you with those plates your making?" Louis shrugs "I've kinda lost count" Ian continues "okay well Ian is going to be fixing the lights in the hall next week because that's when they can get the new parts. Louis, we need you to hurry up with delivering the plates because we NEED you to deliver the lights from unicre" nodding in understanding Louis follows along with the plan

"Once you get the lights you will pass the lights onto Richard who will then cause a fight between himself and Ian. Which then will give you and harry time to slip out of there without being seen" Louis frowns "where are you?" Louis asks Paul who smirks "I'm going to chuck some ass and get Richard and Ian away from the guard and we stay there until you complete your part of the plan"

Louis nods turning back to Tony "so I am working on the electrics in the prison over the next few weeks so I can stash one of the spare keys the next time I'm there and give it to you guys as you make your way up to the levels. And then create a distraction so you can get into the electrical unit"

"This involves a lot of me and harry" Louis notes the boys chuckle "yeah well we're all distractions you and harry are the ones delivering the essential part so you CAN'T mess it up" Louis smiles "i'll try not to" he chuckles "from then just turn off anything you see. Lights, electric doors anything just turns it off and runs. You would have gotten the doors open by then and we all just run straight out the gates"

"Seems easy enough," Louis says leaning back "yeah we're all counting on you and harry," Paul says. Louis chuckles "great" looking around the table Louis sighs "Hey after lockdown meet in my cell," Louis tells the group

***