chapter 44

***

Listen to the song

***

Running as best as he could with his old age he charges into the dining hall as planned entering a room seeing loads of guards with flashlights on "HARRY AND LOUIS ARE TURNING OFF THE POWER!!" He says panting. "how do you know it's them??" One of the guards ask, Paul puts a finger up pretending to catch his breath "I just ran down four flights of stairs, two seconds" he says panting

The guards wait patiently "I saw them go in the electrical room before when I was up there, it's them I'm sure of it" the guards run out of the room.

Chucking to himself Paul smiles at the two in front of him and right on time behind him Tony was walking into the room "so a success?" He nods "Yup let's go" Richard frowns "wait you just ratted out harry and Louis" Paul groans "yeah what of it?! It's the fucking plan. Do you want to get out of here or have a fucking mother's meeting?"

Richard looks at them as they start running off "I'm not being a part of this" he mumbles running up the stairs as they leave. Richard screams at the top of his lunch to get any attention "THERE ESCAPING!! GUARDS, GUARDS. TONY, IAN AND PAUL ARE ESCAPING!!" Richard says running as fast as he could up the stairs.

Richard can hear the guards banging on the door as he climbers his way to the fourth floor "OPEN UP TOMLINSON!" Richard stops behind behind officers as he gets to the top "IT WAS A DISTRACTION IAN, PAUL AND TONY ARE ESCAPING!!" Richard says making the guards shut up, some staying there and the rest running after the other three.

Richard sighs to himself as he regains his breathing looking up he sees Andrew and Alister. Andrew is carrying Louis and harry on his shoulders as alistor climbs up infront of him to the roof. The guards are still distracted by opening the door. Richard looks away so he doesn't cause any more attention to the four.

Breaking finally into the room the guards run into the room seeing it empty, looking around they start switching on the power again. "LOOK!!" one of the guards says seeing the hatch open above them.

Not wasting any time the guards climb up and up the ladder the floor hatch wide open. Richard stands outside still watching the guards now climb up the ladder Andrew and Alister were on not a few moments ago. Richard puts his face in his hands wishing he could save harry and Louis.

The guards make their way to the roof stopping on top. The clouded-over sky surrounds them, the wind pushes against the guard's bodies as they look around for Louis and harry. Walking around the top of the building the guards stop when they see Andrew and Alister holding louis and harry over the edge of the building

"DONT MOVE OR ILL DROP THEM!!" Andrew shouts to the guards some pulling out there guns pointing it at the two "DROP ALL YOUR WEAPONS" he says. The guards immediately drop them to the ground and put their hands above their heads.

One guard steps forward and Andrew holds Louis further over the edge staring at the guard "think about what your doing Andrew" the guard says making Andrew snigger "think about what I'm doing" he laughs out "okay then" he smiles like a syco "I'm holding the pathetic little shit that made my Alister lose his arm, I think his life is a fair trade for that"

The guards look around each other not knowing what to do "just put them back down and we can talk about this Andrew" Andrew chuckles "you know how long I've waited for this?!" Andrew says "HE DESERVES TO DIE!!" Alister watches Andrew as he holds Louis tightly in the throat over the edge looking over to his arm that holds harry the same way

Louis groans his eyes opening slightly Andrew smirks "oh good your waking up. At least you'll be able to know who killed you" Andrew chuckles smiling at Louis "and I will be the last face you ever see" he says darkly. Louis gasps not understanding the situation. A tear falls down his cheek as he looks toward all the guards in surrender. His eyes follow to Alister, his form shaking holding his harry

A sob escapes Louis's lips as he looks to harry "baby" he says tears pooling down his eyes as he gasps for breath. His legs were numb dangling in thin air all the blood pumping around his body making his heart beat thump in his ears louder and louder as tears fall staring at harry.

"Any last words fag" Louis doesn't look at Andrew he keeps his eyes on Harrys body "I love you" he croaks out before Andrew speaks

"Enjoy your fall"

***