chapter 10

***

You told them

***

Harry didn't sleep that night. He didn't sleep for three days. He feels so guilty. So pathetic. He hates himself for not helping Mike or his family. The police have tried calling him multiple times. Harry couldn't answer. He couldn't. The more harry thought about it the more he wished it was him. The more he wished he sacrificed himself for Mike.

God, he just wants Louis back. Harry snaps himself out of his faze of grief and guilt and makes his way down to the police station. The second he walked in this time all eyes were on him. Instantly officer Good was by his side taking him to the interrogation room.

Sitting in the same spot his husband sat in only harry sat there with no handcuffs at all. Officer Dalton and Smith sat in front of him.

And harry confessed.

Told them everything.

From the second he woke up to the second that Mike was killed. He told them Liam planned to get Louis out of jail and his address. He didn't spare any detail about what happened as he forced the scenes in his head constantly day after day.

The officers thank harry for his help and we're on our way to arrest him. Harry sighs feeling god that Liam won't get away with it. The only problem harry was facing now is the fact Liam will be in the same jail as Louis.

Harry didn't think this through. Cursing to himself he decides to take a drive. The day has only begun means the air has a nice feeling. Harry drives for hours. He wasn't counting. Just leading of his worry leave his mind.

Soon enough harry pulled back up home. Frowning at the car in his driveway. Unlocking the door harry drops his keys back in the bowl next to the phone with caution. Taking off his shoes he shuts the door.

But feeling a presence behind him harry turns slowly. Harry gasps seeing Liam in the doorway of his kitchen. Gun pointing directly at him looking pissed.

"You. Told. Them!" Liam spits out. His anger showing by his grip on the gun. Harry slowly raises his hands not knowing what to do. "Liam i-" harry doesn't waste a second before sprinting up the stairs Liam is not far behind "GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE DEAD STYLES!" Liam shouts "GO AWAY" Harry shouts back running down the hallway. Panicking he's trapped himself harry locks himself in the bathroom after Losing Liam on his tail.

"I know you're in their STYLES" Liam seethe the last name while kicking the door. Harry holds back his scared squeal as he backs away from the door.

"You can't stay in there forever harry" Liam laughs out "and I'll be ready when you do" Harry's heart is pouring into his chest and he looks around for any way of escaping.

Slowly Losing faith harry just risks it. Opening the door surprising Liam who stands far away from the door after pacing he sprints out the door.

Running down the stairs he grabs the motorbike keys and opens the door. Cursing at the not time for shoes he's muttering in his head as he makes his way across the gravel as fast as he can. He hears gunshots go off as he hops on the bike starting it up faster than he ever has.

Harry wastes no time speeding off he drives. And drives fast. Looking behind him thinking he's lost Liam his smile fades. Oh, he was wrong. Liam in his car not far behind makes harry speed up his attempt to get away. Dodging between passing cars he makes the wrong turn making the bike go flying and Liam Liam Panik hit the break and the car tumbles over.

Smash after smash as it rolls people on the street gap as they watch harry groan out in pain. Clutching at his ribs he can only assume to be once again broken harry makes his way off the ground to the team's car which lay on its side.

The glass smashes and Liam's body tries to reach through the front windscreen to the gun that leads on the ground in between the two.

Harry smirks picking up the gun. And instantly limping his way to Liam. With a smirk, he points the gun at Liam with no thoughts whatsoever besides "Louis killed someone to get into jail. So can i"

Ignoring claims pleads for help "common styles help me" Liam says once again words. people watch as harry shoots, Liam. All gasping in shock afraid to move. "I'm not styles. I'm a Tomlinson" harry says shooting him again

Louis's voice rings in Harry's head. It was just filled with Louis repeating the same thing over and over again

"I-i couldn't stop myself."

"I had all this anger bubbled up from what he did over the years"

"I just kept shooting him and shooting him until I ran out of bullets"

His head fuzzy he shot him until there were no bullets left. The police tackle harry to the ground. Harry groans in pain from his ribs but does not fight back.

Why would he?

Soon he'll be with his husband again.

***