chapter 45

***

Secret saviour

***

Michael stands in the watch Tower along with George who is nibbling at a packet of crisps. Michael sighs as he watches the security cameras. Flicking his eyes over the monitors as he watches bored out of his brain.

That was until Louis and harry catches his eye. He follows the two carrying the box as they walk into the hall. He misses the boys. Changing the camera to the hall camera Michael watches intrigued at the argument that seems to be going on. The incident happens in front of his eyes as the ladder falls and the fight happens.

His eyes watch harry and Louis as they hide before slipping out of the room. Changing to look at a different screen as fast as he could he follows the two around the building. His eyes have never moved faster along the screens as he witnesses Tony and Louis exchange something between each other. A frown is on his face as he watches the two enter the electrical room.

He groans knowing there's no camera in there because it's for officers only. His eyes flick across the cameras looking back to the hall at the group again. The next thing Michael knew all the cameras went off with the lights following.

Immediately fiddling with the buttons he tries rebooting the stem but nothing is turning on. He groans as he runs to the window ficking some other switches "George the powers gone out" he says, George is by his side instantly doing the same "had a fuse blown?" Michael shakes his head "I don't know the whole prison is down"

Looking up he watches with horror as Andrew seems to come out the top of the building with Louis and harry on both his shoulders dumping them on the roof before climbing up himself. He watches as alister stands watching Andrew as he drags the two along the roof.

Suddenly the electricity starts flickering on, Richards's head going mad trying to understand what's going on, what to do, anything!

He was about to press the emergency button but George stops him pulling his hand away from the button "the guys are there don't press it" Richard looks up to see the two people he now calls his best friends hanging over the edge of the building. He pulls at his hair frustrated that he can't do anything.

"WE NEED TO HELP THEM!" He screams at George who holds him back "we can't do anything M" he can't stop the frustrated tears that gather in his eyes as he watches the guards surrender "THERE FUCKING SURRENDERING!!" George pulls him back more as he struggles against him "Michael calm it, calm yourself"

"Like fuck I'm going to fucking calm myself!!" Michael says elbowing George in the face kneeling him in the gut before knocking him out cold.

He runs back to the window immediately his head spinning as he watches Louis who seems to be now moving slightly. Michael was just about to press the emergency button before something catches the corner of his eye.

He sees Ian, Tony and Paul sneaking out a door into the reck yard. He doesn't wait another second before sounding the alarm. blasting through the building the guards on the building immediately run down the ladders as other guards were on the scene quick chasing the three.

His eyes go back to the four gaps as Louis now lays on the roof knocked out. harry being pulled over Andrews's shoulder then louis chucked on his other. He watches Alister pulling the guns into his pockets, As much as he knows he shouldn't let them go, He wants them to be free. Even if it means being captured by them two

"Go go go" Michael mumbles watching as Alister climbs down the ladder at the side of the building Andrew following with difficulty. Once they get to the bottom Michael watches as they run to the wired fence. Turning off the electricity with a flick of a switch he watches as the two climb up the fence. The other officers now tackling the three down to the ground

Landing on the other side of the fence Michael smiles slightly to himself just hoping the two can escape Andrew and alistor.

***