chapter 24

***

Harrys topping attempt

***

Louis insisted he checked over harry. Deciding instantly to get the man's cum out of the hole that belongs to him. Realizing they have a bit of time before lights out Louis demanded harry to go in the shower (Not alone of course)

Louis spent his time cleaning harry so delicately. Taking his time washing over Harry's body to make sure he was clean to Louis's liking. The conversation with Richard popping into his head

- - - -

Entering the room Richard spots the scene walking to Louis "can I talk to you for a second tiny" Louis nods reluctantly and steps out of the parlour.

"Listen umm I know you would know the second there's something wrong with harry but-" Louis stops him "hold on what are you on about?" Richard sighs "haz came up to me asking where the infirmary was. I told him thinking he was only questioning for later terms but then I watched the way he was walking" Louis frowns "occasionally he would limp and when he had to reach up or down he would wince and grab his ribs..."

Louis blinks a few times looking at Richard "his ribs should have been healed months ago" Louis mumbles making Richard frown "what happened?" Louis looks at Richard "he umm he- its a long story" Louis sighs rubbing his head "well I suggest asking him about it. Or even checking him over. Don't just drag him to the doctor he would probably flip out" Louis nods "I know" they get interrupted by Ian shouting to them about harry. Louis wastes no time running inside.

- - - -

Taking his time Louis carefully washes Harry. He's never seen any of the things Richard has. But Louis couldn't take his eyes off the purple bruises that marks across Harry's body, the worse being the yellowish bruise by his ribs. But the thought of what the people who raped him did to him increases how to worry over his boy.

Louis looks over Harry's body with caution pressing around the bruise. Harry's eyes follow Louis's hands as they press down on his ribs

Harry winces, backing away making Louis look up "are your ribs still hurting?" Louis couldn't stop himself from asking. Harry shakes his head "no they're fine just your hands are cold" Louis lifts an eyebrow astonished at Harry's shit lie.

"We're in the shower, harry! my hands aren't cold don't lie to me" harry sighs slightly "I'm fine, Louis. I promise they just hurt sometimes the doctor said that they would for a while" harry mumbles making Louis shake his head biting his lip "love it's been months they should be healed"

Harry shrugs making Louis sigh "fine. Just turn around baby I need to clean you" harry nods glad Louis had dropped it. "Are you okay with me cleaning you baby?" Louis asks going on his knees behind harry who frowns "of course, daddy" Louis smiles slightly and spreads harrys cheeks.

"This man's got some nerve filling up my boy. This hole is mine and mine alone only I can breed my baby" Louis states moving his finger around the muscle making Harry shudder before sticking a finger inside. Harry groans bypassing the comment as Louis moves his finger in and out of his hole.

"Shit daddy" harry wine's grinding back on Louis's finger "stop moving baby boy" Louis sighs as he tries cleaning Harry's hole of the man's cum still inside "daddyyyy" harry groans out "You've just been raped baby you've got another thing coming if you think I'm gonna fuck you"

Harry groans leaning against the wall now looking down at the water going down the drain. Harry couldn't stop himself from grabbing his cock with one hand and pumping himself "daddy can I fuck you then?"

Louis adds another finger scissoring harry open, just enjoying watching harry as his hand moves up and down his cock. "No," Louis says instantly shutting it down "please daddy let me make you feel good" Louis's anger grows, "I said no," he says adding another finger now having three fingers inside harry. Completely forgetting what he set out to do "You are mine! I am the dom here. I fuck you, That's how this works from now on. YOU OBEY ME!!" Louis says moving his fingers faster.

Harry fucks into his fist again matching Louis's brutal fingerings pace. Harry's head falls back in a moan as Louis taps at the perfect spot sending him wild "SAY IT, BABY! SAY WHO YOU BELONG TO!" Harry couldn't process the words "y-you" he stutters as louis squeezes his pinkie finger successfully sitting four fingers into Harry's hole

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU! " Louis says harry gasps out "YOU DADDY. YOU'RE THE DOM. YOU FUCK ME. I OBEY YOU DADDY" Harry scrunched their eyes closed from the intrusion "daddy I'm gonna cum!" Harry says making Louis growl "NO! your not cumming until I get my whole fist up here"

Harry pants out a moan as Louis slides his thumb inside. Harry's mouth opens wide with a pained moon as Louis's hand moves inside him pushing further until his full fist sits inside harry

Both boys are still their movements letting harry have a break from the intrusion. Harry clenches around Louis's fist making Louis smile wide "look at you taking my fist like a good boy" Louis says kissing Harry's spine

The water gushing between the bodies slides between the two as they realize their surrounding for a little bit. Once Harry's breathing steadies Louis moves his fist inside harry. Up his wrist, Louis waists no time moving his fist "daddy! feel so f-full" harry pants not back placing both hands back on the wall for stability

"That's it baby come on, cum for daddy" Louis states harry instantly cums on command letting out puffs of breath as he tries to control himself but fails. Louis groans as harry clenches around Louis's fist smirking at the ropes of cum that go down the drain. Louis thinks he's proved his point enough.

Louis frowns as harry sways lightly on his feet "baby I going to pull out okay?" Louis states uppiling out slowly. Harry falls back into Louis's arms and Louis catches him while he stands up. "Shit baby are you okay?" Louis asks panicked in case he pushed harry too far harry lets out a quiet "ummhum" and nods sleepily into Louis's neck "tired"

Louis cleans his hand up before turning off the sower and drying harry off. Helping harry back into his clothes Louis sits harry back down on the bench before putting his own on. Harry is completely out of it. "I think someone needs to go to sleep hmm" Louis starts helping harry up again.

Harry gives Louis and tired nod cuddling into Louis's body as they walk to their cell. Louis walks slowly with harry opening the cell door. Harry wine's and pulls at his clothes as he's placed in his own bed "No baby you'll hurt yourself" harry opens his eyes tiredly and looks to Louis with a pout.

"No clothes" Louis sighs and helps harry out of his clothes and his own and hops into harrys bed with him. Spooning him from behind Louis sighs to himself wrapping his arms around harrys naked stomach for their first night together

Louis buries his nose into harry back and kisses the skin as harry breathes even out into small brethes meaning he's falling asleep. "I love you" Louis mumbles into Harrys body before falling asleep

***