chapter 38

***

Rule breaking

***

Louis walks behind harry watching his every move as Michael leads them through the hallway to the waiting room. The room which Louis not once has had a visitor, and waited and waited for any sign of the boy he fell in love with. Hoping he would sit down with him and tell him if he was okay, tell him about life outside the jail, distract him from his fucked up nightmare his life had become.

And yet, no one sat in that chair. His husband never sat in that chair. Not once. Louis pictured harry sitting there every time, he would imagine Harry's face, his eyes twinkling with tears much like his own. He made up scenarios in his head. Little conversations between the two of them. But no one was there, non of them were real

He never thought now he and harry would be sitting behind the glass. Their hands are taken out of handcuffs sitting side by side with a phone between the two. Not even he could imagine his baby in jail and yet here they are.

The next thing they saw was Niall and zayn entering the room. Harry's face lit up seeing his friends. Louis's face showed nothing but sympathy, Noticing the leftover faded scars from the incident along their faces.

"NIALL ZAYN" harry shouts not even when the boys have picked up the phone "baby they can't hear you. You have to speak through the phone" Louis mumbles kissing the side of Harry's head. Harry wastes no time talking the boy's ear off saying how he missed them.

Niall and zayn were shocked at the sight of the two. The elephant in the room was Harry's eye. The eyepatch is still placed over it for protection. Meanwhile Louis. His face full of piercings shocked Niall, Zayn wasn't surprised

Louis just stared back at the two. He can tell something up. There has to be something wrong. He can see it in the way of zayn's uneasy smile. The way Niall's eyes flick over to Louis slightly during his conversation with harry.

"Why are you two here?" Louis didn't care if he was being rude. He didn't give a shit. He knew something was up and he was going to find out. Harry lightly slaps Louis's arm "that's rude daddy" Louis smirks at harry ignoring him. Louis's eyes pour into the two in front of him. They watch as zayn takes the phone

"We know Louis" he could only frown and so does harry "what?" Louis says completely confused "about Anne" Louis's eyes widen as harry grabs the phone. Louis didn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to harry will take it. He sits there in shock, watching zayn and Niall's mouths move to tell harry everything. Every word goes straight to Harry's heart. Louis's eyes flick over to Harry watching as he takes in the information.

"...Simon used that again her..." Louis zones in and out of the conversation he watches as Harry's fists clench his eyes fuming with anger. Louis didn't know what to do. Especially when Harry turned to him

Louis could process what harry was saying. The three guards lining the wall behind the two watches. Michael is in the middle not sure what to do. "YOU KNEW ALL THIS FUCKING TIME!!" Louis didn't realize how strong harry was till that moment.

Harry instantly grabbed at Louis's throat taking him to the ground. Niall and zayn were on their feet Trying to see what happened. The guards took zayn and Niall away from the scene as harry choked Louis. "HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME!!" Tears fall on harry left side of his face as Louis gasps for breath

--------

I gasp out for any air I could, tears falling down my cheeks as Andrews's hands wrap around my neck. Harry is being held back by alistor who wraps a gag around harrys mouth as he's trying to get to me "harry" I call out pathetically my eyes only on him rather than Andrew towering over my body on the floor.

--------

Harry's anger flows through him as Michael pulls him off Louis. Harry's anger is oblivious to Louis's breathing difficulty as the other two guards help him. Michael tries calming harry down only to get punshed repeatedly from harry anger "I HATE HIM!" he screams hitting Michael not sure if he was saying it about I am or Louis but he don't care "harry! Stop!" Michael tries over and over again to calm the boy as he gets beaten by him

Everything was in complete chaos and the next thing he knew harry was being punched in the face by Michael "FUCKING STOP HARRY!!"

The room fell silent as harry cradles his nose. The other officers were in shock, it's against the rules to punch a prisoner. Louis, now trying to understand what's going on wasted no time clambering up to his feet and running to harry cradling his face as tears fall on Harry's cheek "oh my baby" Louis says pulling harry into his chest.

Louis turns to the officers "I WANT HIM OUT OF HERE!!" Louis shouts at the officers "I WANT HIM NO WHERE NEAR US" harry whimpers into Louis's chest "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry daddy" Harry cries, Louis shushes him "shhh it's okay baby shh"

Louis and harry get handcuffed by a separate guard "harry I'm so sorry. I am I didn't mean to-" Michael says as he gets taken away "I'm sorry daddy" Harry pouts seeing his own red hand makes cover Louis's neck "I know, I know little one" Louis mumbles as he follows behind harry once again back to there cell.

***