chapter 16

***

Those walls

***

Both boys were kept in their cells till 9 when they did another count check. Both boys look out to see one another as they look past the bodies of people lined up outside.

The guards agreed that they have calmed down and let them go to see each other. Harry wasted no time walking down to Louis's cell. Louis instantly pulls harry into his cell kicking Paul out.

Once entering Louis didn't waste any time before pulling harry closer to him kissing harry forcefully. Instantly starting to unzip Harry's jumpsuit harry follows along and undoes Louis. "I think my baby needs punishment for ignoring his daddy hmm," Louis says biting and pulling at harry lip.

Harry moans. Louis looks up to harry "not answering daddy, hmm, oh you're being a bad boy" stepping out of the jumpsuit both only in their boxers, harry starts kissing and biting at Louis's neck making him moan "baby your hair" Louis man's out and then his eyes catch the sigh of the blue bandana placed on his head.

Harry sucks at that perfect spot in Louis's neck making him go weak. "Get on your knees" harry instantly falls to his knees in submission. He's missed Louis so much that he can't wait for a taste.

Louis watches harry as he just stared at the growing bulge in Louis's boxers. Louis fights himself from grabbing Harry's face and shoving his face against his bulge forcing him to smell it and trying to be patient for his baby.

"Baby" Louis says watching as harry pulls down Louis's boxers slowly "are you okay?" Harry nods and takes Louis's cock in his hands rubbing his thumb over the tip "what did I say about answering me? I will make you get a tattoo for it"

Harry looks up to Louis "sorry daddy I've just missed you" harry says now wrapping his hand pulling around it and starting stroking. Louis gasps at Harry's hair "fuck" Louis mutters

Harry watches Louis's face taking in his features the way Harry's slight movement of a hand will make Louis's jaw drop in the most perfect way sending a beautiful moan out

Frowning harry scans Louis's body. He can see some bruises and scars but a lot more tattoos. One that confuses harry was the line under Louis's chin. But then he catches his name.

Pumping Louis faster harry scans over the tattoo on Louis's hip bone. It was a phone and next to it it says "answer the phone, harry your no good alone" harry tries to not think much of it and thinks Louis just likes the lyrics.

Turning his attention back to his husband harry moans out at Louis pulls at Harry's hair making him look into Louis's eyes "if you've missed me so much why don't you have a taste baby boy" harry nods faster than he ever has.

Kitten licking the tip harry looks up to watch Louis as he buckles his hips forcing his cock into harry throat. Instantly gagging harry tries to settle his throat as Louis grips the back of Harry's head keeping his cock down Harry's throat.

Tears prickle into Harry's eyes as he looks up at Louis again. "Look at you, choking on daddy's cock. Now let daddy show you what he's going to do to that hole of yours" Harry moans out as Louis starts thrusting into Harry's mouth.

His hips pounding into Harry's throat making Louis Moan out. Tears fall down Harry's face and soon enough Louis was cumming down Harry's throat "don't swallow" Louis says making harry hold it in his mouth