chapter 32

***

Beside you, I'm a

***

After Louis's isolation, he spends his time after lockdown buried in his drugs. Camping out in his room taking anything he had before steeping out of his cell sitting on the end by the bars letting his head go while he stares around the room. It said and misshapen and the paint looked like it was tearing off the walls as Louis bobs his head to the basic playing randomly in his head

That night Louis lay in Harry's bed. The smell though harry wasn't in it much still lingered in the sheets. Nosing at the sheets as he lays in his jumpsuit on top of the sheets completely zonked out to the world as he crashes from his buzz. And he was out like a light.

The clash of a chair getting knocked over echos into Louis's ear making him groan out from the noise. The string of curses that follow, sounding just like harry, make Louis think he's hearing things

Harry groans as he lies on the floor next to the fallen chair. He frowns wondering why Louis put it there, he only does when he thinks someone's after him.

The guard behind harry immediately walks in helping him stand back up. Harry has an arm around his waist as he gets up "you need to be careful, harry. your ribs" the guard says. He was the same one who has been watching over harry and Louis ever since they arrived

The guard had a soft spot for the couple. It reminded him and his late partner who worked with him on cell duty. Louis reminds him of himself, whereas harry reminds him of his partner. He was so protective over him but he couldn't save him from getting killed by one of the prisoners.

Harry brushes himself off and looks to the bed. The light from behind the door creates a strip of white light to shine across Louis's features. Harry may still trying to get used to his vision but harry immediately recognised Louis's petite body looking so innocent lieing on top of the covers

"sorry" harry mutters quietly "it's fine" the guard states "just be careful yeah? Don't want to send you back to the hospital" The guard goes to move out of the room but harry stops him "what's your name?" The guard knows he shouldn't tell, He shouldn't get close to the prisoners but he couldn't stop himself as he looked at harry.

The hospital's white bandage was taped over his right eye not covering all of the scars that stick out from under it. Harry's green eye staring at him wanting an answer "Michael" he smiles at harry. Harry nods "thank you, Michael"

Hearing the door lock, harry turns to see Louis completely zoned out sprawled across his bed. The only light in the room comes from the bars that the shadows mark along the wall. With a smile on his lips, Harry walks over to his husband.

"Lou" harry mumbles kissing Louis's cheek "lou wake up" Louis's face moves to nudge their noses together slowly "baby?" Louis lets out in a deep groggy. harry straddles Louis's body carefully as he rolls over onto his back, the sound of Louis's voice so deep making all the blood rush down Harry's body.

Harry takes a shakey breath as he contemplates his moves. His body gets hotter as he places his hands on Louis's chest. His body needed any friction he could get. couldn't stop himself from grinding on louis careful not to wake him up.

Trying not to be that obvious harry moves faster letting out pants while Louis lets out soft grunts as harry moves his hips against his husband.