chapter 7

***

Miss you

***

"Is that everything Mr styles?" Harry nods to the officer in front of him. Officer Good smiles at him "yeah, yeah. So what do I do?" Harry asks the officer who looks to her fellow team.

"Well, now we know Liam is a threat we need you to still play with his trust. Do everything he says, don't get on his bad side" harry nods and looks to officer Dalton "yes sir" harry says

"I have a question" the officers nod for him to go on "do you think I can listen to Louis's interview?" The officers sigh "harry-" for the first time use his first name "please. I just need to hear his side of the story. And his voice" the officer nods in understanding.

"We have never let this out to any members of the public before. You have to swear to tell no one about what you are about to hear" harry nods "I promise" nodding, the officers take harry to a more private area.

Harry takes a seat around a small circular table. officer Smith places a recorder down in front of him and the three sit down. "Are you ready?" Harry takes a shakey breath and nods and officer Smith presses play.

"This is officer Dalton and officer Smith. Questioning suspect on the murder of Simon Cowell. The date is 3rd September 2022"

"Full name" harry hears officer Dalton speak

"Louis William Tomlinson" He had no words for the way Louis spoke. It was so cold and dark. It made a shiver run down his back. He knew Louis was annoyed

"Do you know why you have been arrested, Mr Tomlinson?" Harry looks up to the officers who watch Harry's every move "No, no. not really" harry smiles at Louis's sarcasm he misses him so much.

"Fine. Where were you on the 2nd September 2022?" Louis lets out a loud huff, harry could only wish he saw it in real life "Well you see officer, I don't exactly remember every day of my life" harry snorts and the offers frown watching harry.

"Listen stop playing your little innocent act. The more you comply the easier this will be" harry could feel Louis's eye roll from the tone of his voice "fine...I'm listening"

"How do you know this man?" Harry frowns as it goes silent and looks to the officers "TAKE THAT PHOTO AWAY. TAKE IT OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT!" Harry becomes worried at Louis packed state "is he-" the officer Shush harry as the recording continues

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN MR TOMLINSON?!" Harry wishes the officers didn't push Louis that much. "I- I-" he stutters making Harry's heart swell up "you what?" They dig and harry only shoots glares at the officers

"What did you do to him?!" Harry's eyes widen at Louis's next words "I KILLED HIM" harry could only stare at the recorder as he tries to take in Louis's state. "Now we're getting somewhere"

"You had to be pushy" harry states and officer Dalton nods "it was the only way"

"Listen. I killed him. It was the only choice that I had. it was either my husband or him and glad I chose him" harry frowns at Louis's words

"You were going to kill your husband?" Harry listened intently to the words "NO! NO, NO. I LOVE HARRY!" Harry's eyes fill with tears hearing Louis saying those words "listen to me. Simon has been out to get us since day one. He kidnapped, attacked and shot my husband and I knew that Simon wouldn't stop there once he found out harry had lived. He never stops. So I had to end it right at the fucking source"