chapter 14

***

Thoughts about him

***

Once the check was over harry made his way to the bathroom and stashed the knife down the side of his boot wrapping toilet paper around it to protect himself and made his way down to set out the dinner.

Meeting Richard down there he smiles at harry "you ready?" Harry nods but feels his anxiousness creep down his spine "let's get going" just as they were about to leave a guard stops them "only one can leave" Richard sighs and looks to harry before slipping out. Harry turns back around before instantly going back to work.

Meanwhile outside. Louis sits at one of the benches near the football pitch watching as some of the group play. Louis sits next to Paul and others as Richard moves along to join the gang.

"Hello, lads" he smiles sitting down. "Hey rich" Paul mumbles "how the newbie," Louis says and Richard rubs the back of his neck looking at Louis "he wants to join the gang" which sparks everyone's interest and they all move to the table.

Paul sits straighter and looks at Richard "does he now" he nods and glances at Louis who only gazes off in the distance "and what's his name" Richard shakes his head looking directly at Louis "harry Tomlinson"

Louis almost chokes on air "W-w-what?!" Everyone watches Louis instantly "say that again!" Richard instantly repeats it "harry Tomlinson, your married, he told me" Louis stared at Richard

"i know that dip shit! Why is he here? Why isn't he coming near me? Is he ignoring me? Is he okay? Fuck I need to find him-!" Paul stops Louis from standing up pulling him back to the table "control yourself" he says making Louis still.

He tries to hold back the tears "how is he in?" Richard shrugs "something about shooting someone. Someone called Payne?" Louis curses "HE SHOT LIAM!" Paul shushes Louis instantly "fuck" Louis mutters "is he okay?" Richard nods "as far as I'm aware yes. He just says that he was nervous to speak to you" Louis buries his head in his hands.

Paul bypasses Louis's situation and turns to the group "Ignoring him. We need to follow along with the plan. Louis, you can't fuck this up. Get that think of yours out of your head and man up. We need you" Paul states making Louis nod

"I know Paul I know. I'm on it" the group nodded and start devising the plan of escaping but all Louis could worry about was harry. Was he okay, he knows Richard just said he was he couldn't stop worrying. Does he not want to be with him anymore? Is harry ignoring him? Maybe he didn't recognise him. Mind Louis hardly recognised harry with all that long hair

"Tiny get your head back to earth," Ian says slapping Louis on the head. Louis rubs the sharp pain in the back of his head with a small "ow" and glares at Ian as the others laugh.

Louis shakes his head standing up and leaving the group. "And where do you think you're going?" Paul says. Louis only replies with the middle finger. He needs to clear his head, grab the ball the moves to have a click around

But his thought only ever linked back to Harry. He's going to find him as soon as he can.

***