chapter 21

***

No going back now

***

To get Harry's mind off the recent events the three boys had a small game of football with what they had. Harry enjoyed it more than he thought he would. He got to know the boys more and it make him feel closer to them.

In a strange way

Harry found out Richard used to be a chef in his restaurant but got put in jail after animal slaughter... Harry had no words to that if he's honest.

He found out Ian used to be an engineer but got put in jail after going to people's houses to fix their lights but ended up staying the night.

Tony on the other hand was in jail for what has to be the worst attempt of stealing Jewels Harry had ever heard. It was an extremely funny story though.

So effectively Harry was playing football with an animal slaughterer, a rapist and a thief. Not that harry could judge them much he did murder someone.

After the match, Harry went for a quick shower. Harry knows he's got 4 hours the kill until Louis is let out of isolation. Harry decided to take a small little trip walking around his level.

Dressed in his orange jumpsuit he makes his way down the corridor. On the first day, he was weary to even look up from his feet. Harry looks into cells as he passes wondering if maybe he can make a friend while he's up here

Arrange cringes at scratches on the walls the dried blood marking almost every surface as he walks on the concrete flooring.

Wandering around he looks through the bars in the doors humming to himself. People were mainly just lieing on their beds but as he walked around he grew more concerned. Watching as people sit in circles on the floor looking like meetings.

Walking around seeing a whole fist fight against cellmates. People doing lines. Someone is just lieing dead in their puddle of blood.

Instantly walking further he takes a breath as he sees one of the doors slightly cracked open wondering what can be worse than that. Only instantly regretting his decision. Wishing he listened to the moans before he looked inside harry stood at the door peaking inside.

A man had his hands against the was as his cellmate fucked him senseless. Harry only wished he didn't get heard at the sight. He squeaked and tried to stop away from the sight only to be shouted at.

"HEY, YOU!" Harry is still in his spot. He can still hear the moans of the other person meaning the man hasn't slowed his thrusts at all. "GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Harry turns around petrified he can so easily run away. Just sprint straight to his cell and shut the door. Not that that would stop the man from coming in he can't lock the doors unless he has the key.

Before Harry realized he was being dragged into the cell and shoved onto the floor. Harry hisses in pain as his ribs crack once again making him curl into a ball. Harry doesn't even realize what's happening as he feels two pairs of hands undressing him.

"No No no no please please stop" harry begs

"Open that mouth of yours" Harry couldn't let out a single word as one of them grabbed his jaw tightly squeezing it making Harry's mouth drop open. "Good girl" harry coundt stop them as he tried to get away only getting a hard slap on his ass as he lays on the ground doggy style.

Harry let a tear fall as a cock was shoved into his mouth. "Look at how pathetic she is practically begging for it" Harry was completely defenceless it's like he couldn't control his body. Letting out pleading moans his cock gets hard at being controlled.

"Look at her pathetic little cock. That's no cock that's practically a clit. Smaller than my fucking hand" harry groans as the man wraps his hand around his cock and starts pumping it.

Harry gets out gurgled moans as the man in front of him fucks his throat raw. Harry feels like his throat is getting ripped out as the man forced Harry's head forward holding his cock deep in Harry's throat. Harry chokes on it panicking for breath and slowly starts breathing through his nose. His eyes filled with tears

"That's it choke on my cock slut! That's what a real cock feels like" harry looks up finally to the man with watery eyes not even recognising him. He moans around the cock sending a vibration through the man making his cock twitch in his mouth and squirts down Harry's throat. "Don't swallow!" Harry holds it in his mouth as the man wraps his hand around Harry's throat and makes him look him in the eyes

Harry couldn't stop himself from spitting the man's cum straight into his face screaming "LOUIS HELP ME!!" Harry cries out the man in front of harry throws him to the floor funning to the bed to wipe his face "it's Tomlinson's slut!" He says "finally payback" the man behind him chuckles shoving his cock inside harry not even prepping him.

Harry screams in pain but the man pulls harry back onto his hips slamming into him. Pulling at Harry's locks making him kneel up "Aghh fuck" harry groans in pain at the sudden movements for his ribs. The man waists no time ponding into harry moving his hips at a brutal pace.

The man who Harry spat in his face returns Harry now clearly sees his facial features. Blonde hair hardly any jawline but loads of tattoos littered across his body one thing that can't be unmissed is the lack of his left arm and the burn down the left side of his face

The man behind harry reaches down to his hard cock and starts pumping it. Squeezing St the tip "let's milk you little cock girly" the man says. Harry moans out repeatedly at the pace. His head lays back on the man's shoulder as he uses him.

Harry was practically brainless as he started to feel himself getting closer and closer to needing to realise "that's it whore. Cum" harry couldn't stop himself from letting out ropes of cum. But the man angled it so it hit harry directly at himself. Behind him didn't stop as harry came down from his high.

Panting out "please no more stop please" harry please only to get laughed at "do you hear that Andrew she wants us to stop" Harry's mouth is hanging open as harry leans the name of the man behind him.

"Oh, girly you're going until we cum. You can cum as many times as you want your words are nothing" Andrew says picking up the pace

"Alister get your ass on her cock" Harry's eyes widen as this Alister man gets into doggy position right intently of harry. Harry head attempts to lift off Andrew's shoulder to understand what's going on but he angles his hips hitting the perfect spot inside harry making him see stars

"FUCKING STOP!" Harry cries out "I think she needs to learn not to swear. don't you think Andrew?" Harry hears a hum from behind and his eyes widen as he feels Andrew's hand guide his cock to Alister's hole. Harry groans as the tip enters and Alister starts fucking himself on Harry's cock.

Harry's given up fighting the two completely as they use harry for their pleasure harry felt disy from overstimulation he's cummed more times than he could count "this is payback for what your hub and did to Alister!!" Andrew says before cumming inside harry. Harry cums inside Alister one final time with Alister following.

All falling to a pile on the floor panting. Harry is in the most pain out of all of them.

***