chapter 36

***

Richard issues

***

Louis chuckles watching harry as he places the final plate on the rack before they have to take it to the kitchen. Louis wouldn't admit but he just doesn't want to see Richard. He knows he's being a coward but he just doesn't care. He debated telling harry to go instead but he doesn't want Harry near Richard. But at the same time, he doesn't want to leave harry alone in the workroom anything could happen to him.

Sighing, frustrated with himself, Louis places his head in his hands making harry frown "you okay?" He asks louis looks up with a nod "yeah, I'm fine baby" Louis says moving closer to harry and kissing him on the cheek

"Okay so I'll start doing the plates while you take them to-" Louis interrupts harry immediately "that's not happening little one" harry crosses his arms looking at Louis "and why not?" Louis lifts an eyebrow at harry "are you seriously talking back to me Harrold" harry looks to Louis "I'm just saying it'll be faster and it's not exactly a two-person jo-"

Harry stops talking realizing he's not getting anywhere "I'm sorry," harry says looking down Louis cups Harry's cheek with a small smile "it's okay baby let's go yeah?"

Louis and harry push the plates through the hallway to the kitchen. Harry opens the door for Louis as he pushes them inside "plates ready" harry says with a cheery smile making Louis cringe he hasn't told harry about his fight with Richard. "Harry!!" Louis hears Richard say happily as he places the plates alongside the last few he's done.

Louis makes himself known as Richard overloads harry with questions "How are you feeling, how's your eye are you okay?" Louis pulls harry into his embrace making Richards's face fall. "Louis," he says making Louis just ignore him "come on baby let's go," Louis says intertwining their fingers

"Wait what's going on?" Harry says "have you two had a fight?" Richard looks to louis "you haven't told him?" Louis rolls his eyes "like you give a fuck" Richard scoffs and turns to harry "he has a whole hissy fit the other day and attacked me" Louis glares at Richard "I won't hesitate to smack you agai-" harry places his had on louis chest as he moves closer to Richard "daddy stop" harry whispers making Louis pull harry into a hug.

"I just was too stressed without you baby" Louis mumbles harry sighs and turns to Richard "there's no meeting tonight also the plan has changed," harry says trying to keep the conversation sensible. "Which doesn't even concern you so I don't see any reason for you to know"

Harry shushes Louis which only boils his anger more as harry tells Richard the plan. "This is ridiculous harry! He doesn't need to know!" Richard turns to Louis "I do need to know you prick"

Louis clenches his fist "no you dont! It has nothing to do with you!" Richard shakes his head about to speak but harry cuts in "that's it make up your two right now!" Louis turns to harry "this isn't a time or place for your treat people with kindness crap Harrold" harry glares at Louis

"What happened between you two!" Harry says shoked "he's always been with you harry! He's helped you and he was by your side all day and I could only see you for a short time before you were whisked away to the kitchen" Harry groans putting his head in his hands Richard standing there gobsmacked "so all of this is because you're fucking jealous of me!"

"And what if I am!" Richard groans "lou we've been friends ever since you came here. I'm not after your boy. I'm not even into boys. Get it out of your head that everyone's going to steal him away because there not. They know he's yours stop being ridiculous"

Louis sighs looking at Richard "maybe I was being a bit dramatic" Louis says with a chuckle "just a bit" Richard chuckles. Harry could only smile for the two. Through Richard is a big tattooed buff scary guy he's a nice guy.

"Don't think you're in the clear baby boy" barry groans looking to his husband "but louuuu" he wine's "but who?" Louis says deadly serious "daddy" he pouts making Louis chuckle "ill let you off since it's your first day" harry gasps "what about when we were in the workroom then!" Louis chuckles "that was just unacceptable. This can be forgivable"

***