For you

CHAPTER 1

"NO!" "NO NEVER"
"Eren! You have to obey me"
"Or what dad? You will abandon me just like you abandoned mom?"
"I have told you numerous times. I didn't."
"It doesn't matter anymore" with that, he left the room.

"I miss you Mom" He said with his voice breaking. "I miss you so much. Things will never be the same, never"
"Things can change if you want to Eren" a voice came from behind.
A shaggy platinum blond hair boy was standing near the door.

"What do you want Zeke" Eren said almost yelling.
"Nothing, honestly I just want you to be happy. You're my little brother Eren and I care about you even mom does" He said.
"Correction, you mean my stepmom Dina? Pft don't make me dislike you Zeke" Eren said holding his emotions. His voice seemed heavy.

Zeke sat near him and showed him a red scarf.
"Eren" He said in a soft tone. "remember this?"
"Your Mother made this for you so, you will never feel cold and alone. She cared about you so much and right now she wouldn't be happy to see you like this. Your mother is in peace Eren... do you want to hurt her?"

Eren was on the verge to lose his emotions but he somehow managed to swallow them and said
"what else can I do? Dina will never be my mom. She married my Dad right on my mom's death day. How can I forget that day? You want me to start a new life? Why? What's the purpose?"

"I can't trust anyone neither anyone has ever trusted me. I am alone" he shrieked.

"I know it's hard for you Eren. What mom did, she said she was..."
Zeke paused,
"helpless"
With a sarcastic laugh Eren said "sure Zeke, she was surely helpless"
"Eren, do you... do you hate me?" He asked
"No, I don't hate you. I know you lost your Dad as well. And you can feel what I can so please... please just leave me alone"
"One last question, do you love your mom?"
Eren looked at him with a questionable face.
"Is this a question YOU SHOULD ASK ME ?? I loved her. She was my comfort and my only reason"
The boy smiled and said,
"Do you think you're making your mom happy right now? She loved you and will always want you to be happy. So please At least for her sake? Please"

There was complete silence in the room. Each second felt like minutes. Zeke had his eyes glued on Eren with hopes for a 'yes'.

"I- I will think about it" Eren said breaking the silence.
"AHH FINALLY. That's a yes for me. Do not worry a bit I'm going to make sure, you won't have any problems tomorrow, as your first day at school" with that the platinum blond boy rushed back to do his brothers preparations.

"I DIDNT SAID YES YET" Eren yelled and lie down on the couch.

"First day of school Huh. I was homeschooled since I was 6 years old when...
Im 16th now.
I don't even remember what school even looks like"

He sighed and holds the red scarf.
"Just for you mom. I'm doing all this,   just for your happiness"

AN

This is my first time writing a book so please don't judge tho I'll try my best.
English isn't my first language, hence I might make some mistakes :))

● Thankyou for reading <3