Mikasa Ackerman

CHAPTER 2

"Erenn" "wake upp" Zeke pulled up a sleepy boy back to the reality.
"It's your first day of school Eren, and I want you to look the best! So come on wake up" He said shaking his arms.
"Can you stop being so loud, its 6 in the morning" Eren said still his eyes closed.
"And? Let's go stop being so lazy" Zeke said yelling.
"Fine! Gosh you're so loud I'll go get changed. Where's the uniform?"
"Everything is placed in your closet" Zeke said excitingly.

"Why is he so excited as if it's his first day" Eren thought to himself, a bit annoyed.

After some time he came down wearing black trousers with plane white collared shirt tucked with a tie. He pulled back his hair to a man-bun.

showing his silver ear piercings. He rolled up his sleeves till the elbow.

"Wow" Zeke yelled.
"bet my brother will start having everyone around him on his first day." he said with a laugh.
"Nothing new to me Zeke" Eren said in a low sharp tone.
"Right, pretty privilege. Come on now, let's get the breakfast or you will be running late" Zeke said.
Both the boys sat down on the dining table.

"I haven't eaten properly since yesterday, what's for today" Eren asked.
"Garlic prawns! And I made them" a voice came from behind. Eren looked up only to see Dina and Grisha smiling, coming towards them.

He turned back and said.
"On my second thought, you're right Zeke. I will be running late so byee" with that he stood up.
"Eren, I thought you were hungry?" Zeke asked.
"I was but my hunger ran away as soon as some people came by" he said not even looking towards his parents.
"Eren I made you breakfast, Grisha told me to do so. Don't you at least want to taste?" Dina asked politely.
Zeke sighed and said
"Mom... Eren is allergic to prawns.."

There was an awkward silence.

"Thanks Zeke for caring and knowing about me, more than my parents. I gotta go Hannes must be waiting for me" with that the boy left.

"Good Morning Eren"
"Morning, Shall we?" Hannes nodded.
They sat inside the car and Hannes started to ask some questions.
"Who is your father Eren Jaeger?"
"Hannes Jaeger" the boy sighed
"What is your father's relations with Grisha Jaeger"
"Grisha Jaeger is my father's long cousin brother. They don't get along well" Eren said.
"What work does your father do?"
"Apparently my father is a doctor who doesn't check up patients but instead will make them go insane by asking questions" Eren clapped back.
"How many times will you ask me Hannes?"

"Just want your safety Eren. You know your father do not want to lose you, specially after what happened to your mother. Neither do I"

There was a deep silence in the Car.
Hannes sighed and said
"Look boy you know your mom and I were really close. I want you to be happy ok? And safe. I wont be able to bear it, if I lose you"
"I know"
"I just wish I could live my life with a bit freedom" Eren muttered under his breathe.

"Ohh look we are here. Have a good day.. SON" Hannes said.
"You too" with that Eren went inside the school, straight to the reception.

"Uh Hello, I'm Eren Jaeger, new here. Can you escort me to room number 138"
"Ahhhh you are Eren Jaeger? Took you long" a voice came behind of him. Eren turned around to see a round face with blond hair and large ocean blue expressive eyes.
"I'm Armin Arlert. Class representative of B. I was told about you" He said smiling towards him.

They walked upstairs to the second floor.
"Are you nervous?" Armin asked
"Nope. This nightmare came back after 10 years" Eren replied.
"10 years?"
"Yea I was homeschooled when I was 6, I'm 16 now."
"Wow what, homeschooled for 10 years?? You're living my dream life
I wish I was you" Armin said.
"You don't" Eren muttered.
"You know I only have 1 motivation. And that is one of my close friends. I have a crush on her since 2years. But sadly I mostly get to see her in school. She hangs out with my bestfriend Mikasa a lott"
Armin said blushing.
"but please don't tell anyone ok?"
"Why is he telling me, we met like 2mins ago" Eren thought to himself.

They both entered the classroom And Armin went back to his seat.
"Ahh Hello new kid. I'm Miss Hange, your Homeroom teacher, please introduce yourself to the class"
"Uh Yea that thing" Eren said in a low voice.
He cleared his throat and introduce himself with his deep voice.

"Morning everyone, I'm Eren Jaeger. It's nice to meet you all" He said bowing down.

"Since you're new here and a bit late to join this semester you can sit down beside our class representative Armin" "Armin help Eren to get along"
There were some gossips going around the class as soon as Eren settled down.

"Jaeger? Wait but he doesn't look like one?"
"Who cares, he's Hot"
"No I heard his father is a doctor"

"Class! Can we go back to where we were, I really want you all to do these  experiments after wards" Miss Hange announced.

The bell ranged and Eren began to check the timetable for his next period.
"Physical education? Ha boring, not like I need one"

He puts his head down and tried to have some rest but something was bothering him. He hasn't eaten much since last night. He tried to look something up inside his bag and found a packet of potatoe chips in, with a note written on it.

- From Dina <3

"Guess I have to wait till recess only" he sighed.
"Are you going to eat that?" Somebody asked from his behind. Eren turned back and saw a girl with brown hair tied up in a ponytail staring at the chips.
"Are you going to eat that?" She asked again and got closer to his face.
"No" Eren replied without any hesitation and stared her back.
She immediately took that packet from him.
"Thankyou so much whatever your name is" She said with slight tears.
"It's Eren Jaeger and why are you crying?"
"I was craving for some chips since a long!!"
Weird but ok.
"Whats your na-" before Eren could ask her name she left giggling and screamed once again
"Thankyou"
"Well that was weird" He said.

"Sashaa" "Sashaa" another voice came.
"What is up with this school" Eren thought to himself.
"Sa- have you seen Sasha?" There was a girl standing by the door.
"If you're talking about that weird girl with ponytail yes. She took my chips and ran away to I don't know where" Eren replied.

The girl sighed and sat down at the desk in front of Eren. She turned around and gave him some sandwiches.
"Here, I brought this for her but looks like you need it right now. Sorry about Sasha" She smiled towards Eren.
"Thanks" the boy said.

"So you're that new boy everyone's talking about. What's your name again?"
"Eren Jaeger"
"Ah I see... wait WHAT? Jaeger?"
The boy stayed calm and said
"yes Jaeger, you got a problem with that?"
"No, just the fact arent the Jeager family one of the most powerful underground holders. I mean they're the richest and all also why would Grisha Jaeger's son-"

"No" Eren said without letting her finish.
"My father is Hannes Jaeger, Grisha Jeagers long cousin. He is a doctor"
"Oh ok, sorry" the girl replied.
"That's kinda disappointing" she added

"Disappointing? How" Eren asked
"Umm nothing much, I wanted to see how his son would look like. I guess he has two? Or one? I don't know" the girl said.
"Do you know them? Since they're your cousins you know" She added.
"No I don't but they have 2 sons. The older one is a nice but very loud guy. The younger one... He is a complete jerk. A loner & loser" Eren said
"Hey, that's not nice. You don't even know him, why would you say something so bad about him" the girl said.

Eren looked up to her and asked "what makes you think he isn't"
"I feel bad for him honestly. He might have no friends to be with because he has to prior his safety. People outside his world barely knows him.His relationship with his parents... maybe they aren't good either"

Eren stared at her with cold eyes "who are you tho?"
The girl looked at him and said "why? do you want to be friends?"
"No but.. maybe" Eren replied.
The girl gave him a smile and said
"Mikasa Ackerman"

An
I know this might be a bit boring but things will go better from now :)

● Thankyou for reading <3