Miss you

CHAPTER 22

Mikasa's pov

My gaze was fixed on the young lady in front of me as she gave me some medicines. "Take this, its an antiserum for the drugs given to you" she said.
"I can't trust you" I said, "where is Eren"
"He's being treated I told you. He lost a lot of blood" She said. "I am Historia's sister, you can trust me"

"I don't even trust Historia how can I trust you. Your father killed Erens mom and then tried to kill him and me aswell"
"And that's why I killed my own father! What else do you want me to do?" She screamed.
"You knew it all along but kept your mouth shut" I scoffed.
"I have called your brother, stay away from this matter for a while" she said and gave a annoyed sigh.

"I won't leave this place until I see him" I don't remember how I got up here. After Frieda shot Rod Reiss my brain became completely blank. My memories started to vanish as well. For hours I was unconscious and when I woke up I found myself alone with Frieda.

"Too bad you won't" a voice came as I glanced and saw Levi and Armin standing.

"Mikasa, are you okay? You look weak" Armin rushed to me. His voice was shaky and unclear.
"I am good don't worry" I said with a weak smile.
"Okay then, Armin get her inside my car in 5mins. I will wait for you" Levi said.
"Levi I can't, I have-"
"You won't be seeing that boy anymore and I'll make sure of it" He said before letting me finish.

I was about to oppose when Armin squeezed my hands. In a low fatter voice he said, "he's right Mikasa, its not safe anymore. We almost lost you"
"But you didn't. Look I am alive all because of him" I said.
"AND HE IS A YAKUZA MIKASA. Don't you understand?? You can't trust them. You can't be with him" Armin said. "Please you don't look well. Let's just leave"

There was a lump in my throat as I kept blinking my tears walking away from the mansion. Is it too much to ask? To stay with the person I love? I just wanted to see him for once.

I clutched onto the bedsheets as my heart clenched with pain. I miss him. So much. The pain keeps getting worse. I miss his scent, his genuine smile that made me want to live and my tears feel down onto the bedsheets. No matter what I do they won't stop. At time my face had become sore from crying and it hurts. It hurts to breathe, to live
After weeks I no longer felt like a living perosn. For days the grief kept me awake all night and I didn't knew how to handle it.

Everyday when I step inside the school, my only will is to see Eren. Or atleast I just want to know how he is. Is he alive? Healthy? Happy?
Neither I could find Historia to seek my answers.

The same morning Levi dropped me at my school but this time he went along with me inside.
"Why are you coming in?" I asked.
"I need to get your transfer certificate"
My eyes wided hearing him, "the- the what? You are sending me away?" I asked.
"Yes"
"Why?"
"Why not? Did you not saw what happened these following weeks. I'm moving back to Germany for my work anyway and this time you will be coming with me"

"No... what No! All my friends are here, I have spent my entire life here you can't just take that away from me" I yelled at him. I didn't care about how many people had their eyes focused on me. I couldn't hold my heart anymore and fell to the ground pouring out uncontrollable tears.

Levi hugged me tight as he patted my back, "you're the only one I care about Mikasa. I can't see you crying" He said.
"Then please don't take me with you"
"I'm not the one who want this" He said.
I looked into his eyes and questioned, "what do you mean?"
He took my hands and walked me behind the school. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.
"Just stay here and don't spend too much time" he said and left.
"What? Why are you leaving me here alone?" I yelled at him as he left.

"You're not alone" a voice came from behind. I turned back around and saw Eren standing under the oak tree.

He reached out for me and the moment my face hit his chest I could feel his warm droplets falling. I wrapped my hands around him not wanting to let him go as I bawled out my tears. It was a complete different feeling from what I had been through these past weeks. I felt complete. I could feel his warmth around me again  and I felt like living again.
"I missed you" He said.
"I.." my words weren't able to come out.
I just wanted to be in his embrace forever. He made me feel love and I  wanted him so much. For forever. A sob escaped my lips as he wiped my cheeks with his fingers.
"I hate seeing you cry" He said with a gentle smile.
"You ghosted me for weeks. You don't understand how much it hurts" I said looking into his eyes. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked as I scanned him from head to toe.
"As long as I have you, I feel the happiest" He said and gently kissed me on the forehead.
"Don't ever leave me again, okay?" I said.

"I wish I could do that" He said.
"Right, Levi said he would take me with him but... I can convince him" I said taking a deep breath.
"No you won't" He said as he gently touched my lips.
I looked at him confused, "Do... do you not want me to stay?" I asked.
"It's hard for me. And I want to be with you till the end" He said as his eyes changed.
"I am the one who told Levi to send you away"

Thankyou for reading <3