Endear

CHAPTER 9

Her phone started to make some noises. Annoyed she saw someone calling her.

"When did I dozed off I didn't even remember sleeping" The raven haired girl mumbled.
With her eyes still closed she picked up the call.

"Its 5 in the morning why are you calling me" she almost yelled without knowing who she's talking to.
"Mikasa you brat, its 7" a deep rasy voice came from the other side of the phone.
Her eyes wided as she realized who he was.

"Leviii, I was joking. I'm having my breakfast don't worry" she answered as she quickly started to dress up for school.
"What are you having today?" He asked her.

The girl was confused what to say and stayed silent for a while.
"Sorry" she said softly.
"Let me guess you stayed up all night?" He asked.
Mikasa stayed silent.
"I miss you" she said softly.
"I'll come soon okay? Don't push yourself too much. If you ever feel alone just call me or Armin. Your health matters the most to me Mikasa" Levi said in a worried tone.
"I'll wait for you" she said with a smile and hung up.

Mikasa was walking by the streets when she felt something unusual. She turned around, but the street was empty.
"I need to get some sleep, I'm hallucinating" she talked to herself.

Erens pov

"Eren how long are you going to stay here?" Hannes asked.
"As long as I want" He said.
"You definitely got that attitude from your dad. Anyways,
I don't understand. You never cared like this so why are you changing so suddenly?"

"Changing? Is this bad..?" He asked.
"It's anything but bad. You seem happier than before and you started to share things. You socialize with people. You SMILE. Thanks to her" He said.

"Her?"
"That girl Mikasa. Ever since you brought her here you started to give life a second chance"
"it's getting late, I will go by myself today" He suddenly stood up with slight blush.

Hannes didn't said anything as he watched the boy left.
"Did he.. did he just blushed?"
"Nah I'm probably half drunk"
The man was in big denial.

.

The brown headed boy arrived at school, as usual he caught everyone's attention. There was something about him that was different. His aura had this beauty that got everyone drooling.

Eren's pov

I entered the classroom and found Connie, Sasha and Jean chatting with each other. There was no one else so I decided to go to the library.
"Mikasa and Armin must be there" I thought to myself.

I was walking through the hallway when I saw a familiar figure. She giggled a bit and gave a peck to a brown headed girl.
I felt awkward but then I recognized one of them. Quite stunned I accidentally made some noise getting their attention.
Feeling awful for ruining their moment I apologized only to rush away from that place back to my class.

I stepped inside my class and saw Mikasa sitting on her seat. She waved at me but I was too busy in my thoughts to notice. I quitely sat down at my seat which was right behind Mikasa.

"What is she doing here? And she's in love with another girl? That escalated real quick" I thought.
There were millions of questions inside my head and I kept thinking deeper and deeper without realizing about my surroundings and time.

Timeskip

Mikasa's pov

It was our recess but my headaches keep getting worse so I decided to go to a quite place. I was on my way to the backside of our school when I saw a blonde girl approaching Eren.
"Isn't that Historia??" I thought to myself.

She whispered something to him leading both of them to leave the class.
I followed them to where they were going.

"Mikasa don't. Privacy! Give them privacy" I was fighting with my thoughts.
"Ok I won't listen to their conversation but watching them won't be a crime right besides I am on my way to the same side"
I followed their steps, "why are they going behind the school?"

Reaching there, Historia told something to Eren and suddenly the most unexpected thing happened.

"Eren Jaeger hugged a girl??"
I almost lost control on my voice.
'What in the world did I just saw" I talked to myself.

When I looked at them back again he was smiling widely.
"Oh he smiles? Now he is smiling too. Great"

They were coming back so I rushed to hide.

That was a new usual feeling for me
Something which I never felt.

I walked towards the cafeteria and saw Historia sitting. Her long blonde hair, large blue eyes and her heart-shaped face. She's beautiful.
If Eren likes her...I can't blame him.
But why am I assuming things?

"Aah this is so stupid" I called out loud.
"What is stupid?" A voice came behind from me.
I recognized that husky voice.
"It's him"

I looked behind and saw Eren bending down a bit looking at me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
Ofc I wasn't. There was a feeling of envious resentment.
"I am okay" with that I walked away.
But he followed me around.

"Why are you following me" I asked.
"Because I can"
"I'm going to the washroom. Want to come along with me?" I said with a smile.
He didn't said anything and went back to the cafeteria.

I was mad. Yes. But why? Because he hugged another girl. Pathetic Mikasa. That's so not you. Jealousy for a boy? You are better than this.
I felt a slight headache again as I was still in the restroom.
"I should have slept last night, these headaches won't stop now" I groaned.

Eren's pov

She has been acting strange today. Did I do something? There were hundreds of thoughts running in my mind when I saw Mikasa entering the class. I looked at her and she looked away.
Took how the tables have turned.

I went to talk to her but as soon as she saw me coming, she left.
"seriously, what did I do"

An
No I'm not making it a typical love triangle story. Some things might be confusing but it will cleared in next few chapters :)

Thankyou for reading <3