Secrets held in his heart

CHAPTER 18

She slowly opened her eyes as the soothing sound of light pulled her out of her slumber.
Stretching her arms she sat up when the kiss between her and Eren struck her. She looked around and found him sleeping on another couch. He was beautiful to her.
Suddenly his eyelashes started to flutter as the sunlight started falling on his face.

"You're awake." he said with a husky voice.
She looked at him as their eyes met.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked, tiredness in his voice.
"Yes" she replied, "you seem tired, I was just going to make myself a coffee, do you want some?" She asked.
"I'd love too" he answered.

She quickly got up and went inside as her cheeks started to heat up. With everything that happened last night. It was like a dream. More than that. It
"Do you need any help?" Eren asked standing by a bit afar as he walked closer to her.
"I think I can do this by myself" she said as the they could only hear the morning birds.

"Thankyou" she said.
"For what?"
"For keeping your promise by being by my side"
He held her hand and gave a warm smile.
"Don't look at me like that" she said shyly.
"Like what?" He asked.
"Like... you love me"
"Because I do" He said.

She held her breath as she listened those three words.

"You're a bad kisser tho" She added trying to hide her face.
He chuckled, "I am not"
"Can you prove it?" She asked.

Without any hesitation he slipped his arm around her waist pulling her into him. Her chest pressed against his as her silken lips rested upon his. "You just wanted me to kiss you again didnt you?" He asked.
And she giggled as he kissed her again.

"Is this for real" the blond haired boy said as he tried to open his eyes wide.
"Armin what are you doing here!" Mikasa screamed at him as she parted herself from Eren.
"It is literally my house, what do you mean" the blond boy said.
"Looks like you ruined their moment" Annie sighed from behind.
"Since when were you standing here" Mikasa asked.
"Forget it, since when did you guys started dating?"
"Last night" Eren said pretty straight.

Mikasa tried not to smile and slowly turned around, hiding her face.
"I remember Armins parents are on a trip and there is no food here so let us go and buy something" Annie said.
"Ah but Annie we have some-"
"No we DONT Armin" Annie cut him off as she dragged him out.

"So do I need to prove myself again?" Eren asked as his eyes glimpse at her lips.
Mikasa chuckled at his question, "that's enough for today. I need to get back home. Levi must be waiting for me"
"Let me call my dad he will drop you"
"You love disturbing him for every little thing don't you, give him some rest. I can go myself" she said.
"But that's his job" he muttered
"Did you said something?" She asked.
"Can I style your hair?"
"Can you?"

He pulled her closer as his hands went sideways up to her soft hair. He pulled her hair back at the base of her neck and secured it with a hair tie as her bangs naturally fall upon her eyes. He gently tucked her bangs behind her ears as he stared her elegant face. "I think I will fall for you again" He said.

And now Mikasa's cheeks has started to hurt from her constant smiling but she couldn't stop herself.

"I think I am ready to meet my mother"
"Are you sure?" He asked concerned.
She nodded, "yes"
"I'll come with you, let me call my dad he will drop us there.He will probably be free by evening" he said.
"You don't have-"
"And no more nagging" He rested his finger onto her lips. "You have me now, and I don't think Armin and Annie are coming anytime soon. How about we spend our day together?"