Date?

CHAPTER 7

"What? Why? What did mom and dad did this time" Zeke asked Eren.
"Nothing."
"Then why? Why do you want to live with Hannes?"
"It's because.. I maybe am making friends" Eren said with a low voice.

"You what?" Zeke asked with a surprised face.
"Can you stop overreacting for once. I just don't want them to know about my full identity yet" Eren said, slightly pissed.

"No wonder the sun rises so beautifully lately. The world is healing. My little brother is making friends again" Zeke cried out.

"Jeez, you and Hannes belong to the same category"
"If you ever need anything just give me a call ok? And don't worry I'll shift all your belongings there by noon"
"Thanks" the brown headed boy said giving him a slight smile.
"I have to go. Don't want to be late" with that he left.

Zeke smiled at him waving,
"your mother would be so happy" he mumbled.

At school

Eren was casually walking through the hallway to his way to class with his stride being confident. Yes he was the type to steal both your girlfriend & boyfriend. He was that powerful. His beauty was that powerful. He was gentle and quite. Respectful of boundaries.
And no wonder in a matter of time he became so well known. But even with that much popularity the only people who he would feel pleasant with were Armin & Mikasa.
( Annie too but he isn't that close with her :p )

"Here comes the prince Eren" Mikasa said with her hands resting on the table.
"Prince what"
"Heartthrob!"
"🤨?"
"That's what she said"
"She who"
"Girls over there" Mikasa signed with her eyes.

Eren turned around only to see two girls squealing with delight.

"Omg he turned to look at us, do you think he likes me" one of them said.

"That girl right over there is so made for you" Mikasa said teasing him.
"What are their names again? Eren asked.
"You don't know your classmates names?"
"Exactly" He said and sat down behind Mikasa.

She turned around and asked
"Okay then, what's your type?"
"You" He replied coming closer to her.
She had her eyes wided. Her heart stopped as she could feel his breathe.
"Are so easy to fool around" He said.

"EREN JAEGER! IM SO GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS" she yelled at him.
"Sure" He said teasingly.

"Erennn" Armin came out of no where. "I need a favor" he said.
"What is it" Eren asked
"Not here"
"Are you hiding something from me again??" Mikasa asked raising her voice
"NO! It's um.. boys talk" Armin said awkwardly.
"It better be, or else you are gonna hear a lecture from me this evening instead of hanging out" saying that she left the boys alone.

"You two are hanging out?" Eren asked
"About that.. listen"
"I want you to go out with Mikasa"
"Go out as in hang out with her?" Eren asked
"Yea well, it can be a date aswell" Armin said.
...

"Listen, I promised Mikasa I'd go to the library with her and then we will have dinner together because my parents won't be home today and she lives alone anyways, but I promised Annie as well to go for movies. Yes I'm a dumbass for this but pleaseee you have to help me. I don't want to choose between them" He rushed out his words.

"You will go to the library with Mikasa and I'll go to the movies with Annie, afterwards we all will have dinner together. Okay??" Armin explained him hoping for a yes.

"Sounds okay to me" Eren said.
"Thankyou so much omg" the blond boy cried.
"I think I'll confess to Annie today" He said
"Wait you will?"
"It's now or never then" Armin said, shyly.

Mikasa's pov

I was searching for my books when the bell ranged. That must be Armin. I rushed outside to open the door but there was a different figure standing by.
"Eren?"
"Hey" he said
"You need something? Actually I was going somewhere with-"
"Me!" He said.
"You?" I asked confusingly.
"Long story short, Armin has a movie date with Annie and he wasn't able to come, but he didn't wanted to leave you as well so, he asked me to give you company. And after that we will met them for dinner" He explained..

"Well I saw that coming" I said smiling
"Wait how?"
"I know him for 11years Eren, he's my best friend" "so I consider this as a date?"
I chuckled.

"Huh? Date. You're delusional" He said.
"The Eren Jaeger is taking out time to company me, I'm so honored to be your date" I said dramatically.
"Tch, whatever I wanted to go there as well. Need some books" he said looking behind my ears.

I smiled and said "Eren I know you this much, and I can tell when you're lying"
"really? Ok then, I think you can go by yourself" he said and started to walk away.

"Okay Okay I'm sorry" I said holding his wrist back. Let me get the keys.
I rushed inside and opened the drawer.

"This is going to be a beautiful day" I smiled.

● Thankyou for reading <3, this was a short chapter :D