Chapter 3 - I understood too late

Y/n was getting anxious by the minute while the action outside gradually started to get more intense.

Y/n crawled up to the drawer and took a knife out. She then realised that this room was the emergency war room. As it was called. They were spread across the palace with special ways to get in it and special windows that are made with strong glass.

"So the uniform is..here!" Y/n thought as she opened the lower drawer.

+

Y/n changed out of her dress swiftly and took a knife and weapons just in case and waited.

Until a knock emerged from the door.

...Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

"This is my time!" Y/n immediately escaped through the window and ran away.

+

Y/n took her sword out and surprised attacked some group of enemies trying to get into the palace. Nearby enemies got alerted but Y/n was specially trained in combat so she was confident she can do this.

From all around her, enemies ran to her. In reply she ducked down and slashed their legs.

They all fell to the floor so this was time for her to finish them off.

+

Y/n spotted Akito. An enemy was going to surprise attack him until Y/n intervened and killed the enemy from behind.

Akito turned around and had widened eyes.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine! It's their blood not mine!" Y/n reassured him.

Akito sighed in relief.

"We need to get on horseback as soon as possible." Akito said.

"Eh why?!" Y/n said seeing enemies running towards them.

"If we don't get around the palace in time the place can get in serious danger!" Akito said before turning around and sliced the enemies.

"Ah right!" Y/n said while fighting the enemies behind her.

They cleared the enemies hastily.

"I'm going to look for the horses! Will you be okay here?!" Y/n said as explosives started to be heard in the distance.

"I'll come!" Akito said back.

The two ran to the stables as quick as they can, and as safely as they can.

+

"There's one horse! Is it okay if you rein the horse?! I'll be behind!" Y/n said.

"Fine." Akito responded before getting on the horse with Y/n following right after.

Y/n held his waist which made Akito's heart racing before he took a deep breath and reined the horse out of the stables.

+

"Akito! There's a group over there! Go over to it!" Y/n said.

Akito followed what Y/n said before she demounted the horse and running over to the group.

"Placing explosives huh?" Y/n thought.

Y/n surprised attacked the group. One of them were really skilled so Y/n had a full on combat fight.

Akito noticed that Y/n signalled him to try defuse or throw away the explosives.

Akito got off the horse before doing as he was signalled to do.