Chapter 18 - I didnt even notice

After all that Y/n found out O/b/n had a crush back at home and wanted to surprise her when he goes back. So Y/n decided to help him for the past few days.

+

"Oh maybe we should have some kind of mechanism where it rains roses and that's when you ask her out!" Y/n said acting out the scene.

"Uh...that seems like too much.?" O/b/n said.

"Eh? Okay what about you surprise her by jumping out of nowhere and give her a bouquet of roses?" Y/n said.

"That's a good idea but..."

"Okay then what do you wanna do?" Y/n said.

"Maybe....surprise her with a gift?" O/b/n said.

"That's a good idea! But we should add more romance!" Y/n said.

"Like what?" O/b/n asked.

"Well.."

Y/n stopped and saw Tsukasa, Rui and Nene who seem to be hiding somebody.

"Tsukasa, Rui and Nene? What brings you up here?" Y/n asked which made O/b/n turn his head.

"WE ARE CAUG-"

"WONDERHOY Y/N!" Emu jumped out cutting off Tsukasa.

Y/n jumped at the sudden surprise but realised it was Emu.

"Wonderhoy Emu! I actually need help! Could you guys help my brother find a perfect surprise for his crush at home?" Y/n asked.

"Oh? A surprise for his crush?" Rui said with a smile.

"How are you guys normal with somebody who might snitch on us." Nene said, referring to O/b/n.

"Don't worry Nene! It's Y/n's older brother afterall! So we'll be fine!" Tsukasa said.

"Who said I won't snitch?" O/b/n suddenly said.

Tsukasa immediately had a surprised face.

"OH NO! DANGER!" Emu said panicked.

"No! He's playing with you guys! He doesn't even know what he has to snitch on!" Y/n quickly reassured them.

"Wow you really cut my fun." O/b/n huffed.

"OH! Thank goodness!" Tsukasa said.

"Anyway! Do you guys have ideas?" Y/n questioned.

"Hm.."

"Just saying I want it to involve a gift. Leave that to me!" O/b/n smiled.

"Eh...."

+

"Take her to her favourite place with a beautiful scenery!" Tsukasa said.

"Oh! And put the gift there and surprise her!" Y/n added.

"ADD MUSIC!" Emu's eyes sparkled.

"With fireworks would make it more memorable." Rui said.

"That's more like a proposal than a surprise return.." Nene sighed.

"It's because he will confess! You will do better than that on proposal day! Right?!" Y/n looked at O/b/n who seemed very amused and happy with the plan.

"Definitely!" O/b/n stood up with confidence.

"YAY! I CANT WAIT!" Emu cheered.

"Emu we aren't going with him?!" Tsukasa said.

"Y/n can update us! Right Y/n?! I'm so excited for that smile on her face! I can imagine it!" Emu smiled widely.

O/b/n laughed.

"Well I'm definitely going to bother O/b/n to tell me anyway!" Y/n chuckled.

"What an amazing plan." Rui smiled.

+

Y/n noticed that she had two tickets to a live house event in her locker.

"For me and O/b/n! Thanks Akito!" Y/n said in her thoughts.

Y/n knew Akito put it there. So she went to find O/b/n.

+

"O/b/n! Before you leave you can attend a event! Akito just gave me tickets!" Y/n said running up to him.

"Seriously?! Awsome!" O/b/n's eyes shined when he saw the tickets.

+

On the event day

After school Y/n decided to make Cheesecake for Akito and a matching key chain for him and herself. She knew that she spent every day with O/b/n and not Akito and she felt bad. So she decided to drop by at Akito's house to drop the present and the cake there. The cake was also for Ena.

"Hey Y/n! Oh? Is this your brother?" Ena asked.

"Mhm! Is Akito home?" Y/n asked.

"Nope. But what brings you here?" Ena questioned.

"Oh...Well I'm here to give cheesecake for you and him to share. It's a present. And I got a keychain for him." Y/n explained.

"Aw! He definitely needs it! Lately he seemed more grumpy. So this will definitely cheer him up." Ena smiled.

"The keychain is in the envelope. Can you leave it in his room?" Y/n asked.

"Sure! Thanks for stopping by Y/n!" Ena smiled taking the items.

"No problem!" Y/n smiled.

+

7:00pm

The two were at the live house and O/b/n was so shocked with the atmosphere of the live house. He always thought what it felt like at  live houses.

"Y/n this is so cool! You're so lucky!" O/b/n said.

"Of course somebody like you would say that." Y/n laughed.

+

After the event O/b/n was in complete thrill. He loved it.

"This is the best way to end my trip here!" O/b/n grinned.

"True! Well at least you got to experience a luve house performance! And see Vivid Bad Squad in live time." Y/n smiled.

"Man I can't believe you are Akito Shinonome's girlfriend AND managed to get him so deeply in love with you." O/b/n said.

"I don't think you would believe me if I said we are soulmates." Y/n thought.

"Just don't use this to your advantage will you?" Y/n sighed.

"As if! He literally said he wanted to marry you!" O/b/n said.

Y/n chuckled.

+

Akito returned home still not feeling better.

"Akito you got delivery." Ena said.

"I didn't even order anything." Akito said.

"Cheesecake and a letter." Ena said.

"Yeah no that's not mine." Akito said walking away.

"It's from Y/n." Ena crossed her arms.

Akito turned around with shock.

"She dropped by earlier when you were out. Never knew her brother is so similar to her." Ena said.

"Where's the letter?" Akito asked.

"In your room." Ena replied.

Akito hastily ran to his room and saw the letter on his desk.