Chapter 27 - Forever

⚠️TW: Physical abuse mentions, Suicide and depression

"I'd rather talk about it at home..it's not suiting to talk about it in public.." Y/n nervously chuckled.

"Then let's go home. I'd rather hear what's bothering you then stay out knowing that something happened to you." Akito said.

"Eh really? But you did so well at that wedding we have to award you one way or another?" Y/n responded shocked.

"Well if I did well on my performances you would've treated me multiple times by now right?" Akito said.

"Wow okay then let's go home." Y/n smiled at Akito's comment.

Even though Y/n seemed happy it was just who she was really. Even if she was sad she somehow acts a bit happy. In reality she just wants to talk to somebody.

+

Akito and Y/n sat on her bed before she took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry if I'm taking long. It's a topic I'd rather talk about once and never again after a while." Y/n said.

"Take your time." Akito replied.

...

"Well I phoned my mother earlier while you were gone. She and my father never returned home yet and it's already past Christmas and New years is in a few days. I asked her about O/b/n. She tried to dodge the question but when I kept telling her to tell me she told me something that made me hate her even more. O/b/n wasn't liked by our mother and our father decided to keep him. So our mother decided to keep him. That was when he was born was when our parents were poor and homeless. My mother wanted a daughter so when the time came when she was fed up with O/b/n I guess she just sold him. Luckily that was to a family who took care of him nicely. Better than our parents.

Later after that when they started to earn money I was born which made my mother overjoyed of course. Then B/n was born. My mother was once again disappointed and just wanted to have me as her only child.

One day my brother died to suicide. He had left a letter to me and it still has stains of his blood on it. He told me everything.

To mother she just told him small rude comments, in reality she abused him physically and shouted at him.

B/n was kind and overall the person who was able to make me smile at the time. He can't take words well so I had to be extra careful about what I told him. He was forgiving though. But every night he would go to me and cry and never told me why.

Until when I got home from school the house was quiet. Which was concerning to me. I still remember that feeling when I came home that day. It has never left me.
When I found out he committed suicide in his own bedroom everything went downhill for me in middle school.

I felt depressed and struggled with simple needs. My mother did shout at me to become more of a lady and start to take care of myself properly. I hated to hear phrases about becoming a lady or to be a woman. It made me feel like being a girl was hard.

One day I had a dream about myself being in pretty dress facing you. You in a knights costume. You were looking annoyed and another person looked like they were teasing you. They had pink hair in a ponytail just like Mizuki and a knights costume like yours but more customised. You were blushing which made me laugh even if I didn't know you, in that dream I felt like I knew exactly who you were but at the same time I didn't.

After that dream I felt some kind of person helping me get out of my depression. Sometimes I felt as if someone was trying to get me to get up or even felt somebody inside of me trying to get me to take care of myself again.

Another dream came after that and I was facing myself in that dress again. She told me that she would be there for me and that she would try to give me the will she has. The will to protect and find the people who love her as much as she does to them, the will to achieve my dreams and the will to find the happiness I've always needed and wanted. She truly made me smile and feel more motivated to become the person I want to become again.
If that dream never came I wouldn't be at this stage that I am in right now. B/n meant so much to me.

When you came I felt like everything that made me feel down was gone. You helped me feel better about everything around me. I moved on from B/n's death but sometimes it still makes me cry and feel hurt almost when I even think about it.

But I'm trying my best to become a better person everyday. When I have children I want to become the mother that my mother never was. I have so much to credit you for. But to myself as well." Y/n explained.

"Ah shoot I think I went too off-"

Akito hugged Y/n with Y/n's head against Akito's chest.

"Y/n you are the best girlfriend you know? I would've never thought you had to go through so much. You're a fun person to be around and  everyone who knows you would agree. I love you so much. You deserve all the friends you have. If your parents won't raise you properly then everyone around you will.  I'm sorry about B/n. He must be proud of you for finding people who would make you happy. He loves you equally as much as O/b/n. He might of never met him but I can tell he would. Please tell me everything that happened if you are comfortable. I want to make you happy because you made me the happiest person already." Akito said looking at Y/n softly with a smile.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Akito. I love you so much." Y/n smiled feeling like she was about to cry.

Akito lifted Y/n's chin, looking at her eyes lovingly before pulling her into an affectionate kiss.