Chapter 12 - There's more!!

After school you immediately dragged Akito to Weekend Garage.

"Y/n slow down! What the heck are we even doing?!" Akito said trying to keep up.

"Since it's your special day we are going to Phoenix wonderland with An, Kohane and Toya!" Y/n said excitedly.

"To watch Tenma and Kamshiro's troupe's show?!" Akito asked kinda worried.

"No! To go to the rollercoasters?! They did say something about a birthday show though!" Y/n grinned before opening the door of Weekend Garage.

"Heya Y/n! I see you got the celebrant!" An smiled before jumping off her seat which was next to Kohane who turned around to face Y/n and Akito.

"Hi Y/n! Happy birthday Shinonome!" Kohane waved.

"Thanks." Akito said.

An went up to Y/n and whispered in her ear, "Remember that you're gonna stay the longest with him okay?"

Y/n chuckled before nodding.

"You guys are making whatever you're planning too obvious.." Akito sighed.

Toya then entered the cafe.

"Hi Toya!" Y/n said.

"Hello Shiraishi, Azusawa, Y/n and Akito." Toya said.

"Hey." Akito said.

"We are all here! Should we go now?" An asked.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" Y/n said still holding Akito's hand unaware.

"I am too!" Kohane nodded in agreement.

"As long as you guys aren't forcing me on those rollercoasters I'll be fine.." Toya sighed.

"That's if you remember Toya!" Y/n laughed.

+

"Akito choose where you want to go!" Y/n said.

"Me? Well I dunno I haven't been here for a long time." Akito said looking at the map.

"Or do you want my Kohane to be our tour guide?" An said while throwing an arm around Kohane.

"Your Kohane?" Toya said.

Y/n smiled while Kohane got really flustered.

"Fine. Let's get Azusawa to be our guide." Akito said.

"Yay! Kohane won't let you down! She's an expert aren't ya Kohane!" An grinned widely.

"Y-Yeah!" Kohane embarrassingly smiled.

+

"This is so tall! This will definitely be fun!" Y/n said.

"Toya how about you? Are you gonna go on this?" Akito asked.

"Uh..I'll pass." Toya said.

"Eh? Do you want one of us to accompany you?" Y/n said.

"Yeah you must be feeling lonely so somebody with you is an option too!" An said.

"It's okay don't worry. It's a quick ride anyway right?" Toya said.

"You sure?" Akito asked.

Toya nodded.

"If you say so!" Y/n said.

"Okay see ya!" An said before pulling Kohane into the entrance of the ride.

"An wait for me!" Y/n said running behind them leaving Akito.

"Y/n wait!" Akito said before running towards them.